Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I want something to put on the belt and get phone out quick and safe fast.
  2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Ive always gotten all my cases from seidioonline. Great company. I only purchase the holsters though. Doubt I would go with a pouch case. Especially with the ringer being so low on the Pre, it would be to muffled to hear.
    Getting the official Palm belt case. It has a ribbon to pop the Pre out like older remote controls did to get the batteries out.
    My case (for my 755p) is my pocket. I don't anticipate that changing when I update to the Pre.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    I always wait for the clear skins / protectors, never did like adding too much bulk to the phone.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
    I want something to put on the belt and get phone out quick and safe fast.
    I'm getting another Nutshell. I've been using one of their belt clip holster cases since I got my Treo 600, and it worked fine for the 700p as well. The case is still in good shape, but it's too big for the Pre. They're made in New Zealand, so it takes a little longer, but worth it for me.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enarez View Post
    Getting the official Palm belt case. It has a ribbon to pop the Pre out like older remote controls did to get the batteries out.
    Got mine, cost me 29 bucks after sprint discount but well worth it.
    Its official, its genuine leather with great stitching, its the exact size and im loving the strap that pulls it out. Official cases FTW!