1.    #1  
    I dont like the feel of the invisible shields although I like how they cover the full face.

I have found some standard type screen protectors that cover just the actual visible screen. If you find one that covers the whole front with a hole for bottom button and the earpiece and is the typical type that you apply with no water please post here.

Thanks!

BTW - love the Pre. I had been a iPhone user for the past two years.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I agree. The invisible shield has a weird texture. Has anyone tried one of the protectors from clear-coat.com? (I would post a link, but I don't have a good enough post count.)
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    i found some good ones on ebay that cover the whole front of the phone..but dont know what kind of quality they are.
    Ghost Armor.. No texture, same material as the Invisible Shield..
    I bought Ghost Armor and Bodyguardz.
    You have to look at clear coat! They offer a full body screen protector that is the easiedt screen protector to put on! Their screen protectors are made of the same material that the us army puts on helicopter blades! You can't cut through it, scratch it, or anything! "nce you put it on it will last for about a year too. To look into it go to clear-coat.com.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm holding out for a JavoScreen, have them on my 680, invisible and un-smudgible.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    i found some good ones on ebay that cover the whole front of the phone..but dont know what kind of quality they are.
    can you post a link - tia
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I bought a pack of 3 generic screen protectors from invisibleshield from Best Buy. $20 for 3, with the lifetime warranty. Cut to fit. Will do until I buy the custom one from them.
    I think the guy said he doesn't want any that you have to use water to apply the protector. Most of these you have suggested need water, spray. I think he wants a protector you just put on and use and smooth out the bubbles. It probably should protect the screen pretty well. But like these Ghost Armour and Invisible shield types, you have to spray water to apply. Anti Glare would be good though.