Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So far, I've tested my Motorolla S9 headphones/headset. Seems to work fine (at least the headphones part). I can pause, skip, etc. fine. Will try phone features next.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Does not support Palm bluetooth keyboard out of the box.

-Rusty
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    So far so good with my 2009 Infiniti G37
    So far no luck with Eclipse AVN 2210p Car radio/GPS. Sees the Pre, but never gets to the point of asking for the password.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Has anyone transfered there contact via bluetooth to your car. I do not see where to send contact via bluetooth like on the 755p. If so please let me know where to find it.
    Motorola H300 seems to be A-ok so far. Person I talked to said it sounded clear as a landline . My 755p really didn't (it broke up due to intermittent duplexing problems).

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by bradb21 View Post
    So far so good with my 2009 Infiniti G37
    How many times have you reconnected?

I paired my pre to my 2008 m35 yesterday, and worked great. Today, I can't get it to reconnect or even re-pair.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Tried using a 2.5mm (3/16") to 3.5mm (1/8") adapter to use my headset, but the signal is not strong enough and my friends can barely hear me.

I could go and find a 3.5mm headset, but I figured it's time for me to get a Bluetooth headset

Anyone tried the Samsung WEP200 with the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by schep View Post

I paired my pre to my 2008 m35 yesterday, and worked great. Today, I can't get it to reconnect or even re-pair.
    I've driven my car twice since I got the phone with no issues connecting. When I started my car this morning to drive to work the phone connected immediately. I'll keep an eye on it, but so far so good. Our navi/bluetooth systems are probably identical.
    Jabra 5020 works fine.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    No dice on an original flavor Jawbone :-(
    Connected to a BlueAnt S3 without any issues. Finds and pairs quickly. Actually transfers the phone book in stages. States transferring 20 contacts, then 40 contacts, etc. I generally use the BlueAnt to answer incoming calls mostly.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Motorola T505 is not working with the pre. It has worked with my lotus, and instinct
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I have a jabra bt3010, and can't get it to pair with my pre. It searches for the device but doesn't find anything.

Anyone have any success with this handset?
    I'm actually getting a lot of static now with my in-car system. Anybody notice any static with any of your audio connections (over BT).
    Quote Originally Posted by schep View Post

any pairing updates? MY partner is having hell with his M35
    Larry
    Over on everythingpre.com there was somebody that was able to pair with his "M", but is having the same static problem that lots of other Infiniti people are having. Lot's of G and FX drivers reporting static in their conversations. It's so bad that the bluetooth is not really usable.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Not so great on my Acura TL's Handsfree link. Works fine if someone calls me. Works sporadically if I try to call someone.
    Everything is in good working order with the Motorola HS850. (Old but does the job)
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Soyo Freestyler Bluetooth Stereo Headset is seen by the Pre but won't pair
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast