Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mine works well with Blueant M1 speakers and plantronics 590 stereo headset.

While it paired up with an M35X, it didn't get any contacts, and the sound incoming has so much static that I tried to disconnect from the bluetooth. Unfortunately, it kept reconnecting. Callers hear me fine, but it's worthless as far as receiving anything.
    My Blueant V1 works great with my Palm Pre. After inputting speed dial numbers to the V1 (rather than the phone), all of those commands worked. Everything works great, no issues.
    Blueant V1 Works
    Plantronics Voyager Pro works great for me, except that Navigation goes through the Pre's speaker, not the BT headset.
    Working great with:

Jawbone 1
    Motorola S9-HD headset
    Motorola EQ5 speakers
    Garmin 265WT GPS
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Not working with my Garmin NUVI, but it's several software revs behind current. I will update it then report back if it works anybetter.

EDIT: Works great with the nüvi 660 after bluetooth firmware. Everything except access to text messages works great. (And I see no reason Palm shouldnt fix this later.)
    Last edited by nitrogen76; 07/04/2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Updating.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    this is correct. Pre BT is not compatible with Nissan/Infiniti factory systems. Thats the reason I returned my Pre... see my post under Pre BT
    Has anyone had any issues with the pre not hanging up with a handsfree unit?

I have an Acura MDX and the handsfree answers calls (crystal clear) and will dial numbers stored in the system, but it won't hang up at the end of a call. Didn't have the problem with my BBerry, so I know the button isn't broken.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkacatin View Post
    Tried using a 2.5mm (3/16") to 3.5mm (1/8") adapter to use my headset, but the signal is not strong enough and my friends can barely hear me.

I could go and find a 3.5mm headset, but I figured it's time for me to get a Bluetooth headset

Anyone tried the Samsung WEP200 with the Pre?
    I've been trying to get the WEP200 to work and it doesn't. I turned on the old phone just to make sure it was still pairing up with that one and it worked fine...is this is hardware problem that would require an exchange?
    Plantronics Voyager Pro working like a charm, my previous Plantronics Voyager 510 also works fine.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Pre works well with the Kenwood KCA-BT200 bluetooth module paired with a compatible Kenwood car stereo (I'm using the KDC-X891). Audio and phone works fine and contacts sync every time it connects. Pause and track forward/back also works.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik R View Post
    this is correct. Pre BT is not compatible with Nissan/Infiniti factory systems. Thats the reason I returned my Pre... see my post under Pre BT
    You should have kept the Pre and taken back the car.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Lubix bluetooth stereo headset works great both for the phone and for listening to music.
    My Motorolla S9 pairs ok and I can hear ok if I have the Pre within a few feet of the headset. I also use an X3 micro with better results, but Pre has to be on same side as the headset otherwise looses connection or weak reception. Any ideas.
    too much static with a jeep grand Cherokee , unuseable !
    Being a trucker, there is alot of background noise in the truck. So, I use the blue parrot headset. The few prblems that I am having is:

I have to answer the calls from the headset, if I try and answer them from the pre screen, it doesnt connect to the headset. I have tried re-syncing them but same issue.

Also, when useing the headset, if I rotate the pre or put it in my pocket(pre holder from sprint is junk) it disconnets from the headset and I have to hang up and call again.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    With motorola s9HD in san francisco, I have to have the pre on top of my backpack for it to not cut out every few seconds.. (does *not* work reliably when in my pocket..)

My samsung sbh-500 is a little better, but not much. The pre's bluetooth just sucks compared to my old touch pro.
    -mark
    Pre does not support any voice commands with ANY bluetooth device, according to Pre Customer Service. Some people, including my Sprint Pre expert, have suggested that some devices will work with voice commands.

I just got a Motorola T505 and was told it cannot take voice commands from Pre because Pre does not use voice commands, which negates the whole point of bluetooth.

I am stunned at now ridiculous that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by McPostal View Post
    Pre works well with the Kenwood KCA-BT200 bluetooth module paired with a compatible Kenwood car stereo (I'm using the KDC-X891). Audio and phone works fine and contacts sync every time it connects. Pause and track forward/back also works.
    The Pre also works well on the Kenwood KCA-BT200 with the Kenwood model DPX503 stereo.
    you can make calls using only voice commands??
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast