Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    My Jabra 8010 works perfectly as far as sound quality & connecting goes. I just have 1 problem. On my Centro, when it was connected I could auto answer on the 2nd or 3rd ring. Now the only way I can answer a call with it is to hit the button on my earpiece. When I answer on the touchscreen the call stays on the phone until I hit the button in my other ear. Anyone else have this problem
    My Sony DR-BT22As work fine. Regarding AVRCP, does anyone have FF/RW working? It seems that FF/RW for me will only skip to next/previous song (holding the buttons has no effect other than upon release to skip to the next/prev. song).
    My Pre won't pair with my Instinct, trying to xfer contacts, or my BluAnt Z9.
    When I tap "add device" it doesn't discover either device.
    Has this been an issue with anyone else?
    My Pre pairs great with my Magellan 4040 GPS, but the audio is plauged with static, and is unusable. I'm going to head over to the Sprint store and try a different phone with it to see if it is phone specific or something else.

By the way, my Plantronics Discovery 640 Seems to work fine with the Pre.
    I have an Xlink BT Bluetooth Gateway that works well with my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by techdef View Post
    No dice on an original flavor Jawbone :-(
    I have the original Jawbone and it works just fine, no problems at all.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkacatin View Post
    Anyone tried the Samsung WEP200 with the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by axthereo View Post
    I use the WEP200 and it works just dandy for telephone conversations. But music/etc does not go through the BT.
    I also use the WEP200. It pairs fine, callers don't complain about my voice and I can hear callers loud and clear. However, I've found it to be a little unreliable when it comes to reconnecting to the Pre at the onset of an incoming call. This is an inconsistent and sporadic issue but when it occurs its very annoying since I'm often driving.

On average, it seems about as reliable as with my Treo 755p, which wasn't exactly perfect. I had hoped Palm would have managed to better the BT situation with the Pre.
    Doesn't work with my infiniti
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I connect my motorola h700, worked like a champ with my q9c and my instinct. All you do is unfold the headset and the phone would turn the bluetooth on.

With the Pre, after I initially connect and say I take the headset off and flip the bluetooth closed but leave it on the phone and run into the store. I get back into the car and flip the bluetooth back open and put it back on, it won't connect. Sometimes I have to turn the Pre's bluetooth on and off(repeat multiple time) and it will sometimes work....Very annoying.

Unless someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong, going to email Sprint and Palm and hope they can get a fix for this....
    All,

I have been able to pair my Pre with the BlueAnt V1 and Stereo speaker M1 without any issues. Sound quality is great and all the control features work great too with these two devices.

I have also paired successfully my Pre with the Jabra stereo headset BT3030 and my Dodge Charger R/T UCONNECT bluetooth handsfree system without any issues. I guess I love Bluetooth devices since I have four of them!!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ISU_phoria View Post
    Does sprint navigation work with bluetooth? I like Sprint's navigation, but unless I can figure out a way to solve the volume issue (even with just a bluetooth headset), I might have to pull out the old Garmin.
    Sprint Navigation feeds through my Jabra BT530 just fine. It could be a bit louder but it was loud enough to hear if I don't have the stereo up too loud.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    It paired and works fine with my Caddy STS Except I have to reestablish the connection every time I get back in the car. My Samsung A900 would reconnect automatically. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Alpine Ex-10 works like a champ with it.
    My sad old Motorola H500 earpiece works with it. Paired quickly, works well. I wish that the Pre were a little more informative... it appears that the only way to tell it's connected is that the Bluetooth icon at the top changes. Maybe a notification that goes away after a few seconds?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    I connect my motorola h700, worked like a champ with my q9c and my instinct. All you do is unfold the headset and the phone would turn the bluetooth on.

With the Pre, after I initially connect and say I take the headset off and flip the bluetooth closed but leave it on the phone and run into the store. I get back into the car and flip the bluetooth back open and put it back on, it won't connect. Sometimes I have to turn the Pre's bluetooth on and off(repeat multiple time) and it will sometimes work....Very annoying.

Unless someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong, going to email Sprint and Palm and hope they can get a fix for this....
    Can anyone help me? how and when are you connecting your bluetooth device? I've never had so much trouble...WHen I have some free time, I'm going into Sprint and see what they say, any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by bradb21 View Post
    So far so good with my 2009 Infiniti G37
    I have a 2008 M35 and my bluetooth worked great with my Palm 755P. Now it is very "staticky" with the Pre. Did you notice any degradation of sound qulaity on calls over bluetooth when you got the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaglione View Post
    any pairing updates? MY partner is having hell with his M35
    Me too...the quality is poor with a lot of static. Worked great with my Treo.
    My jawbone works but sometimes it looses its connection. For example if i have it in my pocket it will connect then disconnect...yet if its in my hand im golden...
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post

Can anyone help me or step me through it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaster1174 View Post
    My Pre won't pair with my Instinct, trying to xfer contacts, or my BluAnt Z9.
    When I tap "add device" it doesn't discover either device.
    Has this been an issue with anyone else?
    same issue with me. Can't pair with other phones.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast