Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    yeah Im not sure Id want to hook up a 500+ dollar device to a 3 dollar product. Especially not one that heats the phone upto 113 degrees while in use.
    yeah, I actually bought a knock off replacement charger for my current phone, and I went from getting 2-3 days per charge to barely making it a day. I think it was giving it too much power or something.
    I thought that when u plugged in the touchstone it charged the phone and it self, then u could unplug it and charge it wireless? Because I just looked on google and it said the touchstone was wireless?
    Everyone knew they don't come with cables except you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessh2036 View Post
    I thought that when u plugged in the touchstone it charged the phone and it self, then u could unplug it and charge it wireless? Because I just looked on google and it said the touchstone was wireless?
    It's wireless in that the phone doesn't need to be plugged in. You put the phone on a circle and it's charging. But the circle dock needs to get power from the wall still.

Wireless means theres no wire to the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Everyone knew they don't come with cables except you.
    Doesn't change the fact that there's no reason for that, and that it's extremely inconvenient. Really ****ed up move on Palm's part.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12