Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    they are finally available. yay you get two for one and they are 25% off through saturday. 18$ for 2 hell yeah
    link?
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    How does this compare to invisible shield?
  4.    #5  
    i have used it on the touch diamond i had the invisible shield and the body guardz. i had to remove the IS cuz i stained it with metal polish(lol) and put on the body guardz. its the same **** but you get two for one and you dont get the orange peal like the IS. also lifetime free replacements
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Is it a really sticky material?? How will it affect the PRE?
  6.    #7  
    its not sticky like tape or anything lol it has a better grip and you cant scratch it look it up on youtube people take nails and all kinds of stuff to them they wont scratch i dropped my diamond and slide across concrete and not one blemish or scratch
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I've used Invisible shield, bestskinsever, and bodyguardz. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Invisible$ $shield$ $and$ $betsskinsever$ $are$ $the$ $same$ $thing$ $and$ $both$ $suffer$ $from$ $the$ $orange$ $peel$ $effect$. $The$ $Bodyguardz$ $doesn$'$t$, $which$ $is$ $why$ $I$'$m$ $recommending$ $the$ $Bodyguardz$ $to$ $anyone$. $It$ $was$ $also$ $easier$ $to$ $use$ $a$ $stylus$ ($not$ $that$ $it$ $matters$ $for$ $the$ $pre$) $on$ $the$ $screen$ $with$ $the$ $Bodyguardz$ $vs$ $IS$ $and$ $BSE$, $because$ $there$ $was$ $less$ &$quot$;$resistance$.&$quot$; $Hope$ $this$ $helps$.
    Last edited by enter260; 06/08/2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: last sentence did not make sense.
    thanks c4sper...ordered
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    thanks, they look great. what i want to know is how it works with touchstone
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    link?
    you got a mugen? i own a 08 FA5
  11.    #12  
    Anyone get an email yet if they shipped yet?
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    Anyone get an email yet if they shipped yet?
    Not yet, but didn't expect to hear anything over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    they are finally available. yay you get two for one and they are 25% off through saturday. 18$ for 2 hell yeah
    how do you get the 25% discount or did I miss this already?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    What about Zagg skins? Do y'all have any experience with them in comparison to the Bodyguardz?
    Yes, How did you get the 25% off? Coupon Code?
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    how do you get the 25% discount or did I miss this already?
    You can't get the discount anymore. It was only good until Saturday, for preorders before the phone came out. Several places were doing this. It still is a good deal from what I've seen for 2 full front and back protectors for $24.95 including free shipping.
  17.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by predictable View Post
    What about Zagg skins? Do y'all have any experience with them in comparison to the Bodyguardz?

same material just clearer and no orange peal like the invisible shield. and the discount was only through saturday sorry

i didn't get an email from bodyguardz but i logged into my account and says they shipped today jsut to let you guys know
    Well after reading about all the different screen protectors, I decided to try BodyGuardz. Hopefully it is easy to install.
    I wonder how much area the screen-only covers??? Is it better to buy the full body then trim or use as needed, i.e. I have the touchtone back... dont really need that to be covered.

???? opinions/reqs ????
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast