Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I just put a bodyguardz skin on my pre. No orange peel effect. My overall comments are that it was fairly easy to do. However, the corners are kind of a ***** to do as the rounded edges make it very hard to squeegee. I noticed that I have a lot of little micro bubbles lying around. From the side it looks great, but if you look straight at the phone you can see the bubbles, but that is all probably from me messing up putting on the screen. I will probably try the other one just to get it better.

On another note, do you really need to wait 12-24 hours before you turn on the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I just put a bodyguardz skin on my pre. No orange peel effect. My overall comments are that it was fairly easy to do. However, the corners are kind of a ***** to do as the rounded edges make it very hard to squeegee. I noticed that I have a lot of little micro bubbles lying around. From the side it looks great, but if you look straight at the phone you can see the bubbles, but that is all probably from me messing up putting on the screen. I will probably try the other one just to get it better.

On another note, do you really need to wait 12-24 hours before you turn on the phone?
    You can turn it on. It's just that leaving it off helps prevent you from using it and having the skin shift.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    So is everybody happy with the Bodyguardz now after having them for a couple of months? Do they hold up well?
    How is the touch screen to use with the cover on? Is it just the same or do you have to tap noticeably harder?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Absolutely, mine hasn't peeled at all, but it does collect a little bit of fuzz on the borders. I wouldn't go with any other skin, also it works great with the case I bought off of eBay.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456