Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    You should wait until someone posts an InvisibleShield covered Pre then. They usually have the most coverage.
    Too late, my bodyguardz will probably be in tomorrow. They shipped yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    You should wait until someone posts an InvisibleShield covered Pre then. They usually have the most coverage.
    Actually the corners are covered pretty well. I just put in on. It wraps around the sides. It is just invisible. I looked like mine went on fine, but it looks like somehow a small speck might have gotten underneath. I can't figure out why. I followed the directions. I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if I like it or not. If not, I will take it off and send it back. 30 day money back guarantee.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Ordered the full body for $19.96 with free shipping after 20% coupon.

20% off Order at BodyGuardz
    Coupon Code: 'macworld'
  4.    #64  
    nice job alvin that looks great. the corners are covered pretty good any more you would probably have trouble keeping them from coming up.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Looks good, hoping mine will arrive tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Well here you go. The holes are cut just perfect, you can barly see them. The sides look great as you can see also. Enjoy.
    Omg! I'm about ready to order bodyguardz after seeing your pics! Any chance I could pay you to put mine on? :-P I'm really bad at putting screen protectors on.
    Sure that would not be a problem. lol it's really pretty easy though and need to be pretty stedy handed. Thanks you guys, hope you enjoy.
    Well here you go. The holes are cut just perfect, you can barly see them. The sides look great as you can see also. Enjoy.
    It looks like your front cover has the same issue as mine, the bottom right side is cut too long so it goes over the edge of the front piece.
    Just barely, hardly noticable unless you get right up on it. Not worried about it to much. Gives a little protection from dirt getting in there.
    Sure that would not be a problem. lol it's really pretty easy though and need to be pretty stedy handed. Thanks you guys, hope you enjoy.
    where do you live? :-) I've read so many peoples from people saying they messed up that I'm paranoid now about trying it myself.
  11.    #71  
    ok guys here is my second attempt of installing the bodyshieldz. my advice ditch the solution and do water and liquid soap. i had so much better results. no bubbles just hazing(which is a good thing) here is right after install. on the front and back of touchstone matte
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    ok guys here is my second attempt of installing the bodyshieldz. my advice ditch the solution and do water and liquid soap. i had so much better results. no bubbles just hazing(which is a good thing) here is right after install. on the front and back of touchstone matte
    Awesome. Do the instructions tell you to apply the backside with the door detached from the Pre?
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Well I put mine on today. First time I've ever done it. Front has a few bigger bubbles I'm worried about. The backside I was able to put on a lot cleaner. I didn't take off the back plate.

If the front doesn't clear up Ill use the second one I have.
    installed mine today and looks pretty bad...we'll see if it clears up in a day or two if not i will give it a little more patience and apply the backups
    oh also, how long did you guys wait before turning your phone back on?
    I just put the Bodyguardz on my Pre. Took about 1/2 hour. I used the spray and just tried to go slow, we'll see how it goes. I didn't have any huge bubbles, just some micro bubbles. There are some really small parts of the phone that are not covered, but I would say it amounts to less than 1% of the whole phone. I hope these work as advertised as I am just about as paranoid as can be about scratching this thing.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Do any of these full body shields not show fingerprints? This is one of my big concerns.
    I would say fingerprinting is drastically reduced with this shield on the phone.

I installed my battery cover shield yesterday and was very pleased with how it came out. 24 hours later I still have a few bubbles but overall its almost 100% clear and perfect. I decided to put my screen shield on today. Phone is off per the directions until tomorrow morning. The screen shield looks good with a little bit of an overlap on one of the sides. I believe the protector was made just a little too large. I plan to shave off the excess with a very sharp razor blade. Overall I am very happy with the product. I used the entire spray bottle of solution between the two protectors.

Some pointers:

- Apply A LOT of solution to your hands AND the protector.
    - If you don't have it lined up properly, don't be afraid to peel and restick.
    - Work very carefully and apply to one side first instead of laying it down all at once. If you can get one side down you can squeegie the other side down as you lay it out.
    - Feel free to use a hair dryer once you have the entire thing squeegied out. Just be sure it is on a low setting and fairly cool. A little warmness doesn't hurt after 24 hours, either.
    - If your corners aren't sticking, give it 5-10 minutes to dry and then go back at the corners. The Pre didn't really have a corner issue, though.
    - To minimize dust, go into a bathroom with the door shut and turn on the shower running HOT water. This will steam up the room creating moisture in the air. Enough steam will disallow dust particles the ability to float in the air and you will be able to apply your protector in a dust free environment.
    - Invest in a lint free lens cloth made for cleaning eye glasses. This will work to get the phone very clean before applying and also will come in handy to wipe off fingerprints for years to come.
    After all the hard work last night, I have one issue. I think I was trying to push the bubbles out a little too hard in one area and now I think there is a stretch mark there. It is right on the screen. Not very noticeable until a picture or movie is playing. It may just be a bubble so I am going to wait for the 24-48 hours to finish up, I'm just 12 hours in now.
    The rest of the phone looks great with only a few little bubbles to work themselves out. If they don't I don't think it will matter much. So far, I really love these things. They feel great and they have some grip so I don't have to worry the phone slipping off the table.
    After about 20 hours, the protector looks really clear. I do have a few lines that appear when the screen is on. I really can't see them at all unless the screen is on and I catch the right reflection. I assume these will go away, but we will see. My only real complaint with these protectors is that they are too wide. I placed mine almost 100% even on my screen and the left side appears to be a bit too wide for the device. Therefore, I have a slight overhang of material. This normally wouldn't bother me, but it appears to be drying into a WHITE color. I used a finger nail clipper to trim some of the top of it off, but that left me with a few ridges in the protector where the clipper cut. I do think ill probably do the other excess the same way, but I wish they would have just cut it a little more narrow. Even if it didnt run to the exact edge of the screen I would have rathered that than to have too much like this.

Oh well.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast