1.    #1  
    I tried Invisible shield twice and did not like it. It was a lot harder to put on then most people say. I ended up returning them twice. I bought them for the phone I have now, the Sprint Touch. I ended up use the anti glare from Boxwave, and it works perfectly. Still looks as new as when I got. Plus I don't like full body. I just want to cover the screen and buy a leather case, preferably the leather slide case with magnetic closure from Palm. Boxwave hasn't release a screen protector yet for the Pre. Are there any other options out there that are not full body? I do want anti glare though.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Invisible shields were great on my Treo 700p's. Being patient during the self-install is important. I skipped the shield for my Centro, but will be going back for the Pre.

If I didn't have the shield, I would get a rubberized holder, althought the slide function of the Pre might be hindered..
    Ghost armor. They send it out on the 6th
    Ghost Armors site keeps looping me during the ordering screens and cant purchase. Anyone else have that issue?!
    I've been a fan of the Photodon ones for a while myself.

Photodon: 84 x 67mm - Anti Glare 2pc Kit

$5 for two 84 x 67mm anti-glare protectors, which I presume you'd want custom cut to better fit the Pre, so that adds another $2.50. I've got their clear screen protector on my Dell XT tablet/ capacitive touch PC and it's really great, so I presume the anti-glare is just as good.
  6.    #6  
    I really don't want to spray water over anything. I am a klutz. I like a simple good screen protector, which sticks on by itself with no residue left over when I take it off.
    Yeah if anyone knows of an anti-glare screen protector specifically made for the Pre post up a link. I like Invisible Shield and anything else similar for the body but the glare on my Treo and other devices suck.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Was thinking of getting invisible shield myself, have heard good things about it.
    Bestskinsever.com
    They are literally the best skin out there...and it's cheap ($8).
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    Bestskinsever.com
    They are literally the best skin out there...and it's cheap ($8).
    It's the same skin but sometimes their cuts and coverage aren't as good as Zagg. For the Pre though I think all the companies will pretty much have the same cut and coverage since it's a very clean, simple, and symmetrical design.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

i bought a 3M one off ebay a few weeks ago. full body. will put it on tomorrow provided i get the phone.
    one of the things i don't like about invisibleshield is that they aren't completely transparent. more translucent.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashclash View Post
    one of the things i don't like about invisibleshield is that they aren't completely transparent. more translucent.
    No this is an example of something that's translucent:

I think you're talking about how the InvisibleShield has a lot of glare.

14.    #14  
    I am still looking for one that you don't have to put water on the device and is anti glare
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    I tried Invisible shield twice and did not like it. It was a lot harder to put on then most people say. I ended up returning them twice. I bought them for the phone I have now, the Sprint Touch. I ended up use the anti glare from Boxwave, and it works perfectly. Still looks as new as when I got. Plus I don't like full body. I just want to cover the screen and buy a leather case, preferably the leather slide case with magnetic closure from Palm. Boxwave hasn't release a screen protector yet for the Pre. Are there any other options out there that are not full body? I do want anti glare though.
    I think I goofed when trying to post this reply, so if it duplicates, my apologies. Anyway, just wanted to recommend the screen protectors from Clarivue (clarivue.com). While I don't have a Pre, I do have these on my Blackberry Curve and on my Sony digital camera. And it's the BEST!!! I tried the Invisible Shield and Ghost Armor and found the ones from Clarivue were easier to put on and did not leave behind any air bubbles. You can use them over and over after cleaning the recommended way (I think w/ just water). The pack comes with two screen protectors. I found the Invisible Shield left behind more air bubbles. And found the Ghost Armour really difficult to put on... too many pieces and it's hard to get them to line up exactly. I don't see Pre screen protectors on Clarivue's site yet, but I'm sure they'll be available soon. Enjoy your new Pre's!