Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I just got my Touchstone charger and matte back cover! All that's missing is my Pre!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    how much did you pay for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
    I just got my Touchstone charger and matte back cover! All that's missing is my Pre!!
    Where did you get that from? What price?
    where did you get it
    all 3 replies where within the same minute. sad. lol
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Got it from a Sprint dealer in Maryland for $69.99.
    ive seen people getting it for 49.99
    How strong is the magnet? Do you think it is strong enough to keep a hold in a car?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    story behind the purchase???
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I read the post about getting it for $49.99 and it sounded like it was sold for that price because they kept misquoting the correct one. There was something about the salesperson pulling it up and realizing their mistake, staring at the computer for a minute and then going to talk to the manager. I think someone followed up on it and went to that same location later that day and paid $69.99.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    How strong is the magnet? Do you think it is strong enough to keep a hold in a car?
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegemon View Post
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!?!?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ption-yet.html
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    It's not gonna be strong enough for the car...unless you drive like my grandma.

As far as a story behind the purchase. I know someone at a Sprint dealer and I got a call that it was in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
    It's not gonna be strong enough for the car...unless you drive like my grandma.

As far as a story behind the purchase. I know someone at a Sprint dealer and I got a call that it was in.
    Maybe I will crack it open and pop in a stronger magnet.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Well you sir have outdone me. I never got beyond mounting the touchstone on the dash and orienting the phone to act as a in-car GPS unit, speaker phone, etc. The music tie in is brilliant though.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Something that has been debated here, can you tell us whether the magnet is in the cover or in the touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegemon View Post
    Well you sir have outdone me. I never got beyond mounting the touchstone on the dash and orienting the phone to act as a in-car GPS unit, speaker phone, etc. The music tie in is brilliant though.
    Thanks.
    i just wanted to make sure the casing for the touchstone is a matte type cover? or is is the gloss like the original
    OP, you in Baltimore too? Where are you getting your Pre?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    It is definitely a matte finish (not glossy).
    @neodorian - I'll be downtown across from ESPN Zone. What about you?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast