Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This Thread belongs in the 'Pre Accessories' Forum.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ect-forum.html
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
    It is definitely a matte finish (not glossy).
    @neodorian - I'll be downtown across from ESPN Zone. What about you?
    Dammit me too I figure I will head over around 7am and hit up Panera for some breakfast if the lines aren't too bad.

I started a Maryland thread in the location sub-forums.
    I am getting my Pre from an affiliate store, but have a 25% off coupon for Premium customers that I plan to use later Saturday afternoon on the Touchstone - $53.00 - what a deal!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    man thats nice, my stores here in ky dont even know when they are getting theres...bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
    It's not gonna be strong enough for the car...unless you drive like my grandma.

As far as a story behind the purchase. I know someone at a Sprint dealer and I got a call that it was in.
    I don't suppose your Grandma likes to drive really fast and takes the corners pretty hard?
    Does anyone know if there will be a leather case available at launch?
    got my Dell touchstone kit today..yeahh. now my Pre plus is complete. it works great, sure beats prying that cover off every night. i love this phone, now bring on 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    How strong is the magnet? Do you think it is strong enough to keep a hold in a car?
    I've had a TS charger in my car now for 3 months and never had a problem with it falling off. The magnets work surprising well holding it in place. It's the only way to drive!
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I've had a TS charger in my car now for 3 months and never had a problem with it falling off. The magnets work surprising well holding it in place. It's the only way to drive!
    I've had it in my car longer!

My post was from last June. lol
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Should have checked the date, lol.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12