Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just saw this on a different site. Looks nice.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Did I read it right? $144
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Did I read it right? $144
    Yup Piel Frama cases are very very expensive. Kind of pointless IMHO, since at the minimum I go through a couple of phones a year.
    Yeah, right. I'm gonna pay $144 for a case. Sure.
    They actually have one for my Pro

Cases Piel Frama Palm Treo Pro
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Does it come in pink???
    I found it for $64!!!!!!!!!! (not cheap but not nearly as pricy)

cases.com/pre.htm
    $64 sounds more reasonable...
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidOneill137 View Post
    I found it for $64!!!!!!!!!! (not cheap but not nearly as pricy)

cases.com/pre.htm
    1st of all has anyone brought from these people?

Secondly i like the protection it looks like its gives but what about if you use a touchstone how easy is it to remove from the case?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I have purchased from cases.com and have had no issues with them.

Piel Frama and Vaja are the two premium handmade cases. They hold up very well, leather is excellent quality (no stretched belly leather unlike Asian manufacturers), stitching is well done.

These cases have a molded ABS form which ensures a perfect fit.
    I have the case also, and I like it a lot. But let me say that you will have to remove the Pre from the case to use the TS. You can side open the keyboard, while the phone is in the case, but there is a drag when trying to close the keyboard. I also had a Piel Frama case for my Treo 700wx and i love the fact that the leather never faded. Now I had a Palm case for my Treo 800 and it started fading day 5 on ownership.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wburleson View Post
    I have the case also, and I like it a lot. But let me say that you will have to remove the Pre from the case to use the TS. You can side open the keyboard, while the phone is in the case, but there is a drag when trying to close the keyboard. I also had a Piel Frama case for my Treo 700wx and i love the fact that the leather never faded. Now I had a Palm case for my Treo 800 and it started fading day 5 on ownership.

Thanks for the response but how hard is the pre to remove from the case? as i am constantly charging it via the TS
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I purchased this case from cases.com with a 15% rebate code 1196659237 and this is a very good case. It has a speaker hold at the top as well as holes for the speaker and camera. The cell phone fits snugly in the case and it will not fall out of the case. The case even comes in a high quality Piel Frama box. Attached are a few photos. Please forgive the bad quality of the photos as they don't do this case justice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    I have purchased from cases.com and have had no issues with them.

Piel Frama and Vaja are the two premium handmade cases. They hold up very well, leather is excellent quality (no stretched belly leather unlike Asian manufacturers), stitching is well done.

These cases have a molded ABS form which ensures a perfect fit.
    vaja sucks overpriced painted leather that wears off after 6 months. But they look good while they are new?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Have to admit it is nice looking, but seriously, just a bit pricey.
    Leather sucks...expensive and doesn't last as much as other materials.
    This case(I have the gorgeous RED one)had the potential too be the best Pre case out there, for the exception of one major thing, it doesn't secure the Pre that well. I almost lost my Pre three (3) times already (I had the case for only two (2) days). I clip the Case on my waist band and went about my business three(3) times it fell or slipped out on to the ground. I don't understand whats causing this, I'm not sure if the
    Magnetic closure is causing the problem or if the weight of the Pre against the flip lid causes it to jump out or if the back of the case which really houses (seated) the Pre doesn't have a tight enough grip on the unit. Maybe I got a lemon, has anyone else experience this problem?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast