Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I stopped into today to switch over to the Everything Data plan in advance of Saturday.

While I was there, the rep I've been keeping in touch with on the Pre showed a case they just got in. It wasn't even in the system yet.

I couldn't tell, but it appeared the phone cover was built into a belt clip. Picture the belt clip you typically see from Seidioonline. Attached to it was a plastic cover attached on the bottom with some type of clips. It looked like you could swing the cover open to reveal the phone. A profile would make it look like the letter 'V'. You could see the front of the phone just fine through the cover, but didn't appear to be usable unless you swung open the cover.

I know this is a crappy description. Hoping someone else or a Sprint employee can chime in on this with a much better description.

He did tell me they were getting another 2 or 3 cases along with the touchstone before Saturday.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I think you were probably looking at this one: http://www.precentral.net/new-palm-pre-accessory
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Yep...that is it.

My bad for the old news.
    Hey, it's cool man. At least we know it'll be in stores!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    that's a heck of a contraption.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I was real strange looking and didn't look very secure. Think I still with the pocket or slip case for now.
    I would probably break that thing in a heartbeat.
    I don't think I'll be clipping my Pre on to my belt. I did that with my Moto Q for like 2 months and now i don't even remember what I did with the case and belt clip. However, I do want something to make sure I do not scratch this bad boy.
    How much did they want for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
    I don't think I'll be clipping my Pre on to my belt. I did that with my Moto Q for like 2 months and now i don't even remember what I did with the case and belt clip. However, I do want something to make sure I do not scratch this bad boy.
    You can always use the beautiful FREE phone pouch included with the Pre! (Sarcasm intended) I can't wait to see that thing.