1.    #1  
    I couldn't help myself. I figured I would get a head start and pick up a screen protector on Ebay.

*NEW* CLEAR FRONT SCREEN PROTECTOR BY 3M FOR PALM PRE - eBay (item 270400396713 end time Jun-30-09 08:33:25 PDT)

It was a little more expensive than the other ones on there but i figured why not, its made in the usa and doesnt have to ship from Hong Kong.
    I got a full body IS when they were on sale for Memorial Day... Patiently waiting for the package
    Ordered Ghost Armor about a month ago (b4 the Zagg sale unfortunately) - will ship after Pre release.
    Ordered extra Centro battery, USB car charger, micro-USB cable, and USB/extra Battery wall charger via eBay.
    Planning to drop by a Sprint store and getting a Touchstone tonight or tomorrow.
    Contemplating getting a Jawbone 2 or Jawbone Prime.
    Ordered 2 ghost armor shields.. @ CannonFodder, the website states that they will ship on the release date.

"Currently available for pre-order only. Receive 20% off regular price for ordering early. Your Palm Pre Ghost Armor will be shipped on the release date of the Palm Pre."
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Ordered 2 ghost armor shields.. @ CannonFodder, the website states that they will ship on the release date.
    I know. That'll technically still be after the release, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder View Post
    Ordered Ghost Armor about a month ago (b4 the Zagg sale unfortunately) - will ship after Pre release.
    Ditto for me.
    I copped a micro usb car charger from frys for the $4, aux cable for the $5 and a car holster for the $20.
    I ordered two sets of ghost shield one for me and the little lady's pre
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    whaddupdoe...greenwood eh..I went to center grove high, getting my pre at best buy on us31 hopefully...small world!

I got an outlet to USB plug for quicker charging and a usb to microusb cord. Not really worried about it not working, its a microusb port, how can you limit that to PRE ONLY CORDS?!?!
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    I have purchased 4 Covers, Blue, Black, Red, Purple from OnlyPre!! I have also purchased a screen protector from OnlyPre!! I will have 2 Touchtones when I go and get my Phone on Friday!!! Yes Friday, I will be at a Pre Party in Houston!!!
    Ordered the full body shield from Zagg while 50% off and some micro USB stuff from Monoprice.com
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Full body IS when they were on sale for Memorial Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post
    whaddupdoe...greenwood eh..I went to center grove high, getting my pre at best buy on us31 hopefully...small world!

I got an outlet to USB plug for quicker charging and a usb to microusb cord. Not really worried about it not working, its a microusb port, how can you limit that to PRE ONLY CORDS?!?!
    hey do you know how many they will have at that best buy?
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post

"Currently available for pre-order only. Receive 20% off regular price for ordering early. Your Palm Pre Ghost Armor will be shipped on the release date of the Palm Pre."
    Got me a Ghost Armor. Thanks to the endorsement of my buddy here Peewee Herman.
    Just ordered 2 Seidio microUSB car chargers for the wife and I from PreCentral. They will be here tomorrow. If they dont work (for some Apple-inspired reason), then they are going back.