Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by prekilla View Post
    thats the big announcement touchstone will be lower to 49.99
    I hope!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Nope. The port is MicroUSB, so anything MicroUSB (in theory) will work. So, the charger from the Pre, is a MicroUSB charger (not a usb cable as you may have been referring to). Not trying to say you don't know what MicroUSB is or whatever, but just tryin to further explain what I was trying to say.
    To clarify, I was just speculating that the touchstone wouldn't work with a microUSB cable, that it would require A/C power. Otherwise, they'd need to build an inverter (converting D/C back into A/C) into the Touchstone, which seems like a waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    To clarify, I was just speculating that the touchstone wouldn't work with a microUSB cable, that it would require A/C power. Otherwise, they'd need to build an inverter (converting D/C back into A/C) into the Touchstone, which seems like a waste.
    All I can say is, if it works, don't worry about it.. It's not worth the time. When Whodini pulled a rabbit out of his ***, I didn't question why... I just knew it was kick *** and took it for that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12