1.    #1  
    Have we seen the full contents of the kit yet? I know some stores are going to be getting them in stock soon.

I want to know if an additional AC adapter is included in the kit or if Palm expects you to use the one that came with the Pre.

Touchstone + battery door + AC adapter would make the $70 a little easier to swallow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Have we seen the full contents of the kit yet? I know some stores are going to be getting them in stock soon.

I want to know if an additional AC adapter is included in the kit or if Palm expects you to use the one that came with the Pre.

Touchstone + battery door + AC adapter would make the $70 a little easier to swallow.
    palm.com -

Touchstone Charging Kit includes Touchstone™ Back Cover. Wall charger provided with Pre is also required for use.

Palm.com : Shop
    um... that kinda sucks. So I guess if I were to buy two touchstones (one with the back and the other by it self) then I would need also buy a wall adapter?! lame! I hope someone can confirm this....
    Reminder;

Touchstone is a Pre accessory.

Please Post in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,
    Berd
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    um... that kinda sucks. So I guess if I were to buy two touchstones (one with the back and the other by it self) then I would need also buy a wall adapter?! lame! I hope someone can confirm this....
    you need ANOTHER confirmation???????????? keep reading the above again until it soaks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    The confirmation is right on Palm's website. Dont think you can get any more confirmation than that.
    and micro usb adapters (or mini usb with a micro adapter) are dirt cheap. So not worth whining about.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    palm.com -

Touchstone Charging Kit includes Touchstone™ Back Cover. Wall charger provided with Pre is also required for use.

Palm.com : Shop

Thanks though, checking palm.com just slipped my mind!
    I guess it just doesn't make sense to me why sell the touchstone on its own without the back if you need to buy an additional wall adapter. I mean... If wanted one for the office and one for home i would have to buy another wall adapter which would make the price of the darn thing even higher. Plus a dumb wall adapter is not advertised anywhere... lame!