1.    #1  
    Digging a little, I found out about 2 discounts.

If you're a premier member, you can get 25% off accessories at sprint stores. I saw this in the Premier Connection magazine/flyer, but it said you needed a discount card from your rewards portfolio. However, after talking with a sprint rep, you just have to tell them that you're a premier member and they'll look you up to verify the discount. OK. That would make the touchstone charger about $52.50 instead of $70. Much more do-able IMO.

You can also get $50 back from Sprint's phone buyback program. You just trade in an elligible phone. That'll make my new Pre $149.99!!!
    h t t p s://secure.sprintbuyback.com/rbb/
    Hmm, can anyone verify that this works? And I'm assuming that it's only at Sprint stores and not BestBuy Sprint retailers?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    Hmm, can anyone verify that this works? And I'm assuming that it's only at Sprint stores and not BestBuy Sprint retailers?
    I can't verify yet, but I'll reply back after I get my pre & touchstone. However, any premier member who wants to buy an accessory before launch could easily check it out.

I have no idea if this will work at best buy, but I'm going to a sprint store as I don't want to chance going to a best buy that only has limited stock on opening day!

Like everyone else... I'm ready for my PRE!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    Looking at my discount card, it's 25% off ONE accessory at PARTICIPATING SPRINT STORES only. So it's a one use discount, and only at Sprint stores. Not via telesales, Sprint.com, Radio Shack, or Best Buy. Might not be at all non-corporate stores either. Mine expires 6/30/2009.

edit: The card also says: "Not available online or at dealers/third-party locations. Non-transferable. Other restrictions may apply."
    Last edited by CannonFodder; 06/02/2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Added info
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    i am a premier customer..where do you find the discount?
    Getting it at 25% off makes me reconsider the touchstone purchase...

After giving it much thought, I still think it's too expensive. :P
    And you have to buy a cord for the damn thing so add that to the cost of the touchstone so add another $15 to the price to have two chargers..