View Poll Results: So, are you getting the Touchstone?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - As soon as Possible.

18 51.43%
  • Yes - But not right away.

7 20.00%
  • No - Maybe Later

8 22.86%
  • No - Never

2 5.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    70 bux aint bad, the bberry 8830 desktop charger was 100 bux....but it also charged a backup battery, wish the touchstone did
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejaret View Post
    70 bux aint bad, the bberry 8830 desktop charger was 100 bux....but it also charged a backup battery, wish the touchstone did
    Yea, it probably also came with its own cord rather then requiring you to cannobolise the one that came with your phone.
    that is true....it shud come with a second wall charger
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    If I can get my PRE for 199 I will buy Touchstone....!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Totally! In fact, I'll probably get a Touchstone and no Pre on day one because I'm not eligible for an upgrade until July 1. I've just gotta have something Pre-related though.
    If I were you I'd call Sprint and tell them you'd really like to get a Pre and could they push your upgrade to June 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    This should have been a poll.

I'm getting one when I buy my Pre day 1!
    << moved to the Pre Accessories Forum >>
    << added poll >>
    Just call me Berd.
    i plan on getting it on day one. i f i am not happy with it i will return it.

Fred
    Hello.

I'm probably going to buy the Touchstone, but I want to know what everyone thinks about it. It is a great piece of technology, but is it enough to buy it for $70?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    Hello.

I'm probably going to buy the Touchstone, but I want to know what everyone thinks about it. It is a great piece of technology, but is it enough to buy it for $70?

Thanks!
    hopefully this will steer you in the right direction.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html amongst many other threads if you search.
    I plan on buying it. I hate having to pay $70 but I hate wires even more. When I went from the 600 to the 650 it was only to get rid of the dang wired earpiece (didn't like the BT adapters for the 650 either because of the wires).
    I'm most likely going to wait. I'm concerned the charging will be slower than via direct cable and combine that with the extra cost and I'm not sure it is worth it. I might wait for them to hit ebay in under a month for half the price.
    With my S|P 25% Accessory discount, Yep..
    I'm buying two one for home one for work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    hopefully this will steer you in the right direction.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html amongst many other threads if you search.
    Thank you. I did do a search, but I guess it was too specific. I'm sorry.
    They should not have rebate so people could use that $100 for the Touchstone and maybe a case. I'm thinking ill get one but not sure if it will be one.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    deff getting one!
    Looks pretty gimmicky to me. Cool? Yeah... it's neat....but not $70 worth. It's just a charger.... Not interested.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123