View Poll Results: So, are you getting the Touchstone?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - As soon as Possible.

18 51.43%
  • Yes - But not right away.

7 20.00%
  • No - Maybe Later

8 22.86%
  • No - Never

2 5.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I will defintely be getting it and of course using the 25% off for being an premi!!
    Not at its current price point. The fact that the touchstone doesn't include an extra cable is a total deal breaker for me. If it included the required AC adapter, so I could leave the original charger at home and the touchstone on my desk at work, I would.

So for a setup where I have a regular charger at home and a touchstone at work, I would be looking at like $100 extra! I'll wait for a sale. It's not a must have item.
    I'm probably going to buy one. $70 isn't that bad for a wireless charger. I don't want to wear out the micro-usb slot. Plus, in the morning, I can just take it off the charger without worrying about breaking off the end piece the micro-usb charger.
    Sure why not I also have a 20% coupon from Palm.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I will be getting it day one. I think $70 is a little much but the Pre is kind of an early birthday present to myself and I haven't bought anything in a while, so I'm gonna splurge I didn't realize it doesn't come with it's own cord though.....
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latinmaxima View Post
    I will defintely be getting it and of course using the 25% off for being an premi!!
    +1
    - Fushigi
    Definitely getting it.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I got enough for the phone so its just the phone for now BUT its definetly something I will get in the future when I find a job and get some money coming in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Is anyone camping out for a Touchstone? I heard rumors that there will only be a limited quantity. Max of 1 Touchstone per store.
    Yeah, and you need to be put on a list.
    This should have been a poll.

I'm getting one when I buy my Pre day 1!
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Yeah, and you need to be put on a list.
    im the first on the list and seeing as there is only 1 touchstone...sorry everyone!!!
    I will wait and order it from the Palm website using a 20% off code.

20% off
    Coupon Code: PLMREG

Feel free to use it too.
    I'll probably wait for someone to rip one apart and analyze it to the point I could maybe build a DIY version into the surface of my desk.
    I totally spaced my 25% off coupon for a minute so I might actually get the touchstone afterall! That puts it at just over $50, right?
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'll likely be taking the Pre out for a 30-day test drive as it is since I'm not about to abandon AT&T and my iPhone 3G, but if I decide to roll with the Pre as a second phone, I'll probably pick up a Touchstone down the road...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    If this phone does well, the touchstone is the FIRST thing that's going to drop in price. I'll wait.
    This.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    i figure if i get the pre at best buy then i will get the touchstone, if i get it at sprint then no touchstone. more importantly i need the car charger and extra cable maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I totally spaced my 25% off coupon for a minute so I might actually get the touchstone afterall! That puts it at just over $50, right?
    $52.49 + tax if you have a 25% off coupon, of course that is based on the $69.99 MSRP.
    If the MIR was an instant rebate, I would get one in the Sprint store. The rational part in me wants to wait for my money before I buy the touchstone, but it will be a gametime decision (and whether or not they can move my wife's upgrade date up from July 1st). I definitely want a holster and car charger...maybe I will just order everything from Palm using that coupon code from my Pre after its activated...!
    Nope. I told myself when all this started that I wouldn't spend more than $600 on the Pre (admittedly, a somewhat arbitrary amount). Since I'll be paying full retail, I won't be able to squeeze in a Touchstone.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast