1.    #1  
    I haven't seen it posted in another thread, but I pre-ordered an Invisible Shield.
    Has anyone had experience with their pre-orders. Would they ship on the date?
    (tried calling customer service, didn't get anyone on the phone and I didn't want to wait more than 10 mins)
    It's posted in another thread. I would post a link to it, but I am not allowed because I have under 10 posts.

There is also a 50% off code. Ordered mine for $15 shipped.

It's the only other thread with ZAGG in the title on the first page.
  3.    #3  
    I've seen it posted in another thread that they're taking pre-orders, but not WHEN the pre-orders would be shipped. The website still has no date (that I've seen).
    (I also used the 50% off promo btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by emusician View Post
    I've seen it posted in another thread that they're taking pre-orders, but not WHEN the pre-orders would be shipped. The website still has no date (that I've seen).
    (I also used the 50% off promo btw)
    Aaah, I see.

Never ordered from them, have no idea when we will see product.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, that was my question. If anybody knows. Do tell
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Send them an email and they will shoot one back.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by noto220 View Post
    Send them an email and they will shoot one back.
    Thanks, I did, sent it yesterday just after posting this thread.
    Still waiting though
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Yeah they are pretty slow on there support via e-mail. By the way be sure and tell me the details because Ive recently pre-ordered mine also.
    There is no date because they probably aren't made yet.

Unless Palm sent them a Pre, then they have no way to make them.

I believe it said it was a "pre"-order and would ship after the device was released or something like that.

I would bet it will be out by mid June.
  10.    #10  
    This is what the CSR sent me:

Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great Gadgets! My name is Stephen and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We are currently awaiting a Palm Pre into the office so we can take precise measurements to create a design. Currently we do not have a specific time frame of when we will be shipping them out as the pre-order is a waiting list.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you for choosing ZAGG. We appreciate your business!

All the best,

STEPHEN N.
    Customer Service Representative
    I initially sent information to Zagg on a screen protector and they sent me a response stating that they would make a screen protector for me and would do it for me for free if I sent them the phone to make it. At the time I sent the request it was early May!!

I now see on their site where they will have it available and they were taking Pre orders in advance. I have ordered from them in the past and as soon as they are able to make it you will recieve it!!! They will fill orders in the order of the requests that are sent in. providing that they get their hands on a true Pre phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by emusician View Post
    I haven't seen it posted in another thread, but I pre-ordered an Invisible Shield.
    Has anyone had experience with their pre-orders. Would they ship on the date?
    (tried calling customer service, didn't get anyone on the phone and I didn't want to wait more than 10 mins)
    I chatted with a customer service rep for accessories that wouldn't be available until the 6th. He said that they would ship out on the 6th (probably the 8th). My question is, will Sprint have these accessories available at the stores on launch day?
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcydon View Post
    I chatted with a customer service rep for accessories that wouldn't be available until the 6th. He said that they would ship out on the 6th (probably the 8th). My question is, will Sprint have these accessories available at the stores on launch day?
    I would doubt it, if they do supplies will be so slim.
    Its my understanding that they can make these things pretty fast. Theres not much to them. They basically just take measurements, give their machine the template & it starts cutting them right then.

I remember when the 2G iPhone was first released they had the screen shield in my hand about 2 weeks after release. 3 weeks tops.
    when i got the diamond when it came out i pre order the invisibile shield and it took over a month to get it. 3 weeks before it finally showed up i ordered through bodyguardz and got two for one and in my hand in 3 days. im going with bodyguardz
  16.    #16  
    I won't mind at all if the ZAGG IS is delivered within 2 weeks. I mean, it's more just to keep scratches off as I have insurance on the phone. I don't treat my phones like rubbish, but my current phone (rumor *blegh*) is all scratched up. Looks like how I treat/care for it haha
  17.    #17  
    Checked account info on ZAGG.com. Says order status is "In Process"
    in other words, they're processing/manufacturing the order and expect to ship soon hopefully
    Mine says BACKORDERED. Don't know what that's supposed to mean relative to "in process" but if I can get another one somewhere else, I will. Why not cover the thing when it first comes out. Palm could have gotten them a unit with no internals so they could do their work. Ah well.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Mine says Backordered also.