Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I for one, love the look of any device without anything (naked).. EVERYTHING looks better...naked..!

But I'm a prime example of murphy's law... I need a ghost armor or something... otherwise my pre wont look nice given 1 months time..

Just hope it doesn't orange peel or whatever and I'm good
    Quote Originally Posted by tman9476 View Post
    why would a perfectionist want to risk a scratch in the middle of your screen?
    Scratches, like river stones, are natural. And beautiful.

Would you put a screen protector on a river stone???
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post

only if the river stone had a plastic screen which lit up and I was as concerned about its appearance as I am with the Pre
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Different strokes for different folks.
    I've used a screen protector on every PDA or phone I've ever had, but I think my Pre is going naked.

My 755p has a scratched screen protector on it that I can't get off. So while the protector has done it's job, it hasn't really improved my phone experience - there are scratches in view, and I can't do anything about them.

Even if I could get it off, the thing wouldn't look anything like new. The 5-way navigator has lost most of its chrome. Some of the nice soft-touch paint has worn off. It's two years old, and baby it's not just the years, it's the mileage. I've used this phone hard, it owes me nothing at this point, and I'm replacing it.

Plastic slip covers on living room furniture keep it looking immaculate for decades...and tacky the whole time. I've decided my Pre is going to look cool until it looks beat up. And then I'll be buying a 3rd generation WebOS device.
    Why would I or anyone else care what YOU are doing to or with your Pre?
    If YOU have a problem with ME putting something on my Pre, I hope it keeps you up at night!
    In fact, I'm going to put racing stickers all over my Pre! ...so there! ...sticking out tongue like a 5 year old!!
    Besides, a kid an a honda with lots of stickers on it told me the stickers give him 5 more horse power!
    Forget 3G and 4G!!! Looks like I'll be the first to 5G!!! ROFL!

Air is invisible. Screen protectors are visible.

The air around here isn't invisible, esp during the summer...

Does that mean you'll have no qualms about tossing your Pre into the nearest stream, first chance you get??
    << Deleted Posts >>

Stop acting like a bunch of teenage boys with your gutter humor.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by noto220 View Post
    Whatever floats your boat.
    Water floats mine.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    << Deleted Posts >>

Stop acting like a bunch of teenage boys with your gutter humor.
    Maybe they are.
    How do these screen protectors and cases work with the slide out keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by jcydon View Post
    How do these screen protectors and cases work with the slide out keyboard?
    Basically anything that's black while it's closed would get covered by a skin or case. When it slides open that doesn't change. The exposed mirror on the back and the keyboard don't get covered.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    A screen protector will be the FIRST accessory I look for. I'll be looking back here to see what people recommend.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    A screen protector will be the FIRST accessory I look for. I'll be looking back here to see what people recommend.
    Get the Ghost Armor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12