1.    #1  
    I just received a brochure from Sprint called Sprint Premier connection which is a 16 page brochure highlighting sprints products and the perks of a Premier customer. As you can imagine, several pages are dedicated to the Pre but what really caught my attention is a new product by a company called Solio, which apparently is a solar powered charged kinda like the touchstone. If any one else has received this brochure check out pg 8 you will see it right there under our beautiful Pre. Has anyone heard of this new solar powered charger? Should I axe the touchstone and get this? Let me know!

Here is the website http://www.techshout.com/mobile-phon...es-for-phones/
    Last edited by preman2be913; 05/22/2009 at 11:39 AM.
    I'm not sure what differentiates this solar charger from others that were available for smartphones, mp3 players, etc. but I'm glad to know it's out there. Thanks.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    Oh man is that thing U-G-L-Y!!!!! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Oh man is that thing U-G-L-Y!!!!! ii
    that thing is big pimpin.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Go with the Touchstone. These solar chargers are real slow and basically require direct sunlight for an extended period of time. You really use them when you're going to be away from an outlet for a while -- like if you are on a camping trip.

Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    I just received a brochure from Sprint called Sprint Premier connection which is a 16 page brochure highlighting sprints products and the perks of a Premier customer. As you can imagine, several pages are dedicated to the Pre but what really caught my attention is a new product by a company called Solio, which apparently is a solar powered charged kinda like the touchstone. If any one else has received this brochure check out pg 8 you will see it right there under our beautiful Pre. Has anyone heard of this new solar powered charger? Should I axe the touchstone and get this? Let me know!

Here is the website Sprint announces new eco-friendly charger and carry cases for phones - TechShout
    Would be better if they did this:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-ever-pre.html
  8.    #8  
    Deesugar please get hired as vp of product design so you can design that lol that would be AMAZING!