1.    #1  
    Looking for a leather case for the pre that goes around the edges and back so the face is visible. Belt clip would be nice.

Any ideas?
    that was awesome, what did you make that with?
    You think he made that? Check this out: Let me google that for you
  5.    #5  
    Already researched the obvious, but thought I may have missed a Palm site.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    I just received the "Palm Leather Side Case for Pre" from precentral store.

It is a Treo case and looks exactly like the picture. I'm returning it since the Pre is smaller than Treo and will rattle around in this case.

I assumed it was the same as the case pictured on the Palm web site, but that was not the case.

The Store has it listed as a "Universal" case.

It is NOT a Pre case!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Well got my palm pre cases today, I got a clear one and a rubberized one. And from the size of the cases I think the phone itself will feel nice.Unfortunately since I dont have 10 posts yet it wont let me post a link or upload a pic here
    Many times people are fully aware of how to Google for something but prefer asking people with a shared interest where THEY found something that they like. I tend to trust people's first-hand advice over what a search engine shows me.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Cool cool where did you buy these from?
    Oh man I just LOL'd when I saw these cases on Amazon:

Amazon.com: Black Rubber Feel Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for Palm PRE: Cell Phones & Service

Notice the bottom "gesture" area? How the heck would you access that if the case covers it LOL