Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Invisible Shield is a great product, I have one on every one of my gadgets - cameras, GPS, phones, PMP. I'm not nuts about the full body cover on every device, but definitely a must for the screen.

Thanks much for the discount code!
    I chatted with them today. They stated that they are waiting to receive a Pre demo so they can design the cover. It may be mid-June or later before they have anything to ship.
    hm idk if i should order this what about if the pre brings its own screen protector i know my htc touch pro did
    I just ordered one tonight, kinda hesitant about it. Should I be?
    Also, no status for even possible shipment date. Should we expect shipments when the Pre is released or does anyone think it would be later?
    yeah i just ordered mine a min ago , i was a little hesitant too i wonder if the screen protector would just be the screen or the whole front of the phone
    I'd bet that shipments will be a while after release. As I mentioned, I emailed to see if it was covering the gesture area or not, and the response was that they don't have a demo unit to design the product for yet, so they're not sure.
    Jusr ordered mine. Glad I stumbled on to this thread. Thanks.
    Great find guys. $12 plus shipping. Wow!!
    Thanks!
    Just ordered mine. Bought the full body one. $15 dollars shipped.

Does that one cover the back too?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123