Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. joelpalm
    Recently bought one for my sisters iPhone and it is great! Doesn't interfere with the touch at all and REALLY adds grip to the phone. There is a story on youtube about a guy leaving his phone on the roof of his car and driving 15 miles at up to 80 miles an hour and his iPhone was still on his sunroof when he got to his destination. Little tidbit I liked. So yeah, just picked up a full body from Zagg. One word of advice, you can try to install it yourself, sometimes the corners can be a pain, but I plan on bringing it to a kiosk in the mall where they sell similar screen shields and have them apply it for me.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I have been on the site well over 10 minutes. Took quite a while to log in, but took my order & the promotion code ok--after the promotion code was applied, only $7.48 for the screen cover. Now I am still waiting to pay--it has been 5-10 minutes since I pressed the checkout/pay link...

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    memday09
    Thank you!
    i'm about to give up been trying for an hour
    Finally, my order just went through!
    finally went through total of $15.47, thanks guys
    I have a couple of questions that I emailed Zagg about the product. Hopefully they'll get back to me before the sale's over, otherwise if I don't get a response I'll probably just get the full coverage for it, and if I don't use pieces, then well it's dirt cheap at 50% off anyway.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I was waiting so long for the order to process, I stopped it & started again. My order finalized (the 2nd time) after 10 minutes. W/the discount & standard USPS shipping, the screen cover cost $10.47.

Does anyone know if the full cover will still allow the Touchstone to work?

Cheers
    Their site is being very slow!
    Is it really worth buying the full cover when you can buy the screen cover and use the touchstone backing to protect the back? Anyone have any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamMcNeeley View Post
    Is it really worth buying the full cover when you can buy the screen cover and use the touchstone backing to protect the back? Anyone have any thoughts?
    I am buying the full cover and the touchstone. I will put the shield on the original back and not the touchstone back.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    Recently bought one for my sisters iPhone and it is great! Doesn't interfere with the touch at all and REALLY adds grip to the phone. There is a story on youtube about a guy leaving his phone on the roof of his car and driving 15 miles at up to 80 miles an hour and his iPhone was still on his sunroof when he got to his destination. Little tidbit I liked. So yeah, just picked up a full body from Zagg. One word of advice, you can try to install it yourself, sometimes the corners can be a pain, but I plan on bringing it to a kiosk in the mall where they sell similar screen shields and have them apply it for me.
    If the shield adds grip, how is it on the screen and gesture area when you need to glide your finger over it?
    It does add a lot of grip, prevents me from dropping my Centro. You can still easily do gestures even though there is noticable grip.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  14. joelpalm
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    If the shield adds grip, how is it on the screen and gesture area when you need to glide your finger over it?
    It adds the minimalist bit of resistance for the human touch, barely noticeable and not something you will even notice after using it for ten minutes.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Site is sooo slow right now. These shields are great...they tend to get a little yellow tint to them after a year or so, but it still works after a year so you can't really complain. They are a pain to apply.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    What is the best shield, I know there are like 4 different shields people like to use.

What is best to put on, which will protect the device the most, which leaves the least amount of crap on it if you want to remove and replace or whatever.

Which one lasts the longest.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Awesome deal, I've been using these covers since my very first 2gen iPod.

Thanks for sharing!

PS: I can vouch for their customer service (their new name "zagg" is really silly, though) -when my second iPod needed replacement, I noticed that when I removed the cover, the iPod was kinda sticky. I called them and they sent, free, their amazing "Apple Sauce" kit, with two cleaner bottles and a special cloth.

They also ship replacements pretty fast, all you need to do to prove ownership is to send your old shield (doesn't matter if it's wrinkled or ripped).
    anyone know if the zagg shield is going to cover teh gesture area as well as the screen? if it just covers the screen, it'd be pretty annoying to swipe up from the gesture area and have your thumb hit the screen protector every time!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    anyone know if the zagg shield is going to cover teh gesture area as well as the screen? if it just covers the screen, it'd be pretty annoying to swipe up from the gesture area and have your thumb hit the screen protector every time!
    That's the question I emailed them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    That's the question I emailed them as well.
    awesome - plz post back as soon as you get their response! I'll hold off on my order until you find out.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast