Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    So... i dont have a case on my TREO 700p, dont need one, screen is recessed, and i dont drop things much (oooh, let me find something to knock on), ok, so it got me wondering... how would a case work on a vertical slider? My wife likes to throw the phone in her purse, this doesnt bode well for a glossy riverstone flatscreened vertical slider. (Screen savers aside).... Is there a case design that will actually work for this type phone and not be some eyeglass looking type thing?
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
    Any hard-shell case is going to have to be two pieces that clip onto the top and bottom of the Pre, something like the clip on cases that Speck makes for MacBooks.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Just seemed from the pictures and videos of the pre, that there really wasnt anywhere to "clip" anything, nor any way for a rubber or leather case to exist, so i'm having a hard time invisioning it. Thanks for the input.
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
    they have cases on daydeal.com

one piece clips to the front and a separate piece clips to the back so it can still slide.