Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I just bought a full shield can't wait to try out the device.
    Will these interfere with the holster? These shouldn't get backordered, but I guess it's a good idea to have on day one.
    thanks for the 2$ code Loonytunes
    How would these full body skins work with the slide out function of the keyboard? Both the front and back change shape when opened.
    They're (at least) two pieces: one for the top, one for the bottom.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodie8307 View Post
    How would these full body skins work with the slide out function of the keyboard? Both the front and back change shape when opened.
    It doesn't actually change shape. The screen and back just reposition.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Just ordered the Ghost Armor. They are offering the full armor for 20% off if you pre order. It comes to 19.99.. Here is a coupon code for another 2.00 off bringing it to 17.99 if you pre order..20080721.
    just pre ordered 2 from Ghost Armor one for me and one for the little woman used that coupon code as well thanx Loonytunes
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I recently pre-ordered screen protectors for the Pre from Zagg. I was curious as to when they would be shipping them out as the web site makes no mention of the ship date. I received this reply today:

"Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great Gadgets! My name is Alicia and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

In regards to your email, we are currently waiting on receiving a device into our office for the Palm Pre for us to create a invisibleSHIELD for it. However, after we have received a device and made a invisibleSHIELD it should be on our website shortly after that. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.

All the best,

ALICIA C
    Customer Service Representative

ZAGG Inc.
    3855 S 500 W STE B, SLC, UT 84115
    1.800.700.ZAGG (9244) (Toll-free)
    <zaggagentaliciac>
    801.263.0699 (o)
    801.281.3458 (f)"

So, I guess they will not be getting a unit to make the template until the 6th. How long after that will they take to ship? Still up in the air.
    These templates are pretty easy to make nowadays, because of CAD etc. I assume they outsource manufacturing to Asia, and an accessory maker is unlikely to air freight its produce - so 2-3 weeks at a guess.
    UK boy born and bred, usually proud of this, but rueing the fact that I won't be able to get my greasy mitts on one of these for months longer...
    Ghost armor says it will ship on the release date..
    From the website:
    "Currently available for pre-order only. Receive 20% off regular price for ordering early. Your Palm Pre Ghost Armor will be shipped on the release date of the Palm Pre."
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I know that ZAGG has been taking pre-orders for a Pre version of their invisibleSHIELD (already ordered one myself), but does anybody heard anything about when they will be available? I am hoping they will be available on launch day or shortly after.....I don't want to go very long without a screen protector and I don't want to go with a different brand or case....

I know Best Buy sells this product. I wonder if they will have the Pre version at launch?

P.S. if you have not heard of this product check it out here:ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

I've used it on two different products and now consider it indispensable
    Ya I was wondering the same thing went to their site to check out my order yesterday but nothing is shipping yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo_ View Post
    I know that ZAGG has been taking pre-orders for a Pre version of their invisibleSHIELD (already ordered one myself), but does anybody heard anything about when they will be available? I am hoping they will be available on launch day or shortly after.....I don't want to go very long without a screen protector and I don't want to go with a different brand or case....

I know Best Buy sells this product. I wonder if they will have the Pre version at launch?

P.S. if you have not heard of this product check it out here:ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

I've used it on two different products and now consider it indispensable
    I'm not confident they will be available for a couple weeks.

I had to call to get my price adjusted on my preordered shield, and so while I had the guy on line I asked him when they would b e sent out and he said they still needed to get a pre so that they could desing a pattern around it.

I was kind of surprised but I guess everyone is having a hard time getting their hands on the PRE

I;m not sure what I will do as I like to keep my phones, and ipods, as close to new looking as possible and get the shield on as soon as possible.
    Also slightly off topic... but still discussing the invisible shield. Is any one else a little hesitant about using the wet application type shields on the PRE?

I don't know where the h2o detector is on the pre but all the sprint phones I have had that carried such detectors on them, were right under or near the battery or cover and even a little humidity seemed to set them off and then your screwed cause sprint sees that and says ohh!!!! you've had your phone wet! the warranty is no good! YOU have to pay a deductible now!

Can you tell I have had to deal with just this situation before?

Any thoughts?
    We shall see.. I just ordered another for my wife's so I hope they ship quickly. I have a leather holster that I don't use for my treo 800w so my baby will be in that till I get the shield..
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    i just ditched my IS for GA and I like it alot better its not so tacky and no orange peel ......
    Got an invisibleshield for my Pre and it was very very hard to install, and there's still lots of little bubbles and crap under it. It does seem to be betting a bit better over time but there's a very pronounced "orange peel effect" where the surface has the texture of an orange peel. I'm going to give it a couple days then if it's not a lot better order a bodyguardz or ghost armor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12