Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  2. #2  
    How can we use the gesture area with that case? It's covering it.
    Follow Me On

  3. #3  
    good point dont know how that would work if the gesture area is covered
  4. dtokarz's Avatar
    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    #4  
    And its a hard snap-on case. Totally takes away from the look of the Pre and its functionality.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    And its a hard snap-on case. Totally takes away from the look of the Pre and its functionality.
    Yeah, really...if you use that case, your Pre will no longer look like a "polished river stone".
  6. #6  
    I have a feeling that cases will be pretty tricky to make for the Pre... I will be fine with a body shield for now...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  7. #7  
    eek that case makes the "polished river stone" look like a rough boulder. I hope zagg comes out with the invisibleshield for the pre
  8. #8  
    Haha, I totally read the title of this thread as it'd be someone arguing that Amazon should sell the Pre.
  9. dtokarz's Avatar
    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    eek that case makes the "polished river stone" look like a rough boulder. I hope zagg comes out with the invisibleshield for the pre
    They will. Its on their site already, but they can't sell it until the Pre is released.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    They will. Its on their site already, but they can't sell it until the Pre is released.
    nice I just saw you can preorder it.

    I wonder how it will work with a curved back and curved screen? also a sliding keyboard...
  11. #11  
    It goes from a nice looking device to looking like I should store the device in a fridge.
  12. #12  
    I think you can get some silicon cases that would look pretty nice.

    I just need a leather slip cover personally.
  13. #13  
    too bad... this case covering too much surface... WON't WORK!!

Posting Permissions