1.    #1  
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    How can we use the gesture area with that case? It's covering it.
    Follow Me On

good point dont know how that would work if the gesture area is covered
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    And its a hard snap-on case. Totally takes away from the look of the Pre and its functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    And its a hard snap-on case. Totally takes away from the look of the Pre and its functionality.
    Yeah, really...if you use that case, your Pre will no longer look like a "polished river stone".
    I have a feeling that cases will be pretty tricky to make for the Pre... I will be fine with a body shield for now...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    eek that case makes the "polished river stone" look like a rough boulder. I hope zagg comes out with the invisibleshield for the pre
    Haha, I totally read the title of this thread as it'd be someone arguing that Amazon should sell the Pre.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    eek that case makes the "polished river stone" look like a rough boulder. I hope zagg comes out with the invisibleshield for the pre
    They will. Its on their site already, but they can't sell it until the Pre is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    They will. Its on their site already, but they can't sell it until the Pre is released.
    nice I just saw you can preorder it.

I wonder how it will work with a curved back and curved screen? also a sliding keyboard...
    It goes from a nice looking device to looking like I should store the device in a fridge.
    I think you can get some silicon cases that would look pretty nice.

I just need a leather slip cover personally.
    too bad... this case covering too much surface... WON't WORK!!