1.    #1  
    ..duh...the touchstone.

I've had the 25% card since i got my SlP package....it expires end of june so i think the touchstone would be the perfect choice.

Just reminding some of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    ..duh...the touchstone.

I've had the 25% card since i got my SlP package....it expires end of june so i think the touchstone would be the perfect choice.
    Hmmm, I'm a Premier customer but never got anything in the mail about it.
    I got the card in the mail but can't find it. Do you think I can get the discount without the card?

Def a good idea about the Touchstone. +1
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    well you know sprint will be coming up with something to prevent us from using that discount
    Yeah, I've mentioned that I might try using my 25% discount on the Touchstone.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I got the card in the mail but can't find it. Do you think I can get the discount without the card?
    Yes, I bet you'll be able to because in the S|P details it says that we are entitled to one 25% assessory discount a year.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  6.    #6  
    Yeah I can def. do $52 for the touchstone.
    Thanks for the reminder! I have to try to dig out my coupon, although I'm pretty sure I probably threw it away
    I have a $50 coupon for accessories as a premier customer.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Reading my 25% discount card it says:

"One-Time Accessories 25% Savings Offer: Offer end 6/30/2009. Limited to one accessory per customer at participating Sprint Stores only. Not available online or at dealers/third party locations. Non-transferable...Sales Associate: Use promo code PREMIER ACC OFR"

I need two Touchstones so I guess my wife and I will have to become two separate customers. I think that if you are a Premier Customer then you should just be able to tell them the promo code to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    ..duh...the touchstone.

Just reminding some of you.
    Already thought this out right when I got the card lol.