Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    Hello... I came across this company Siege Audio, and they have earbuds called "The Stealth".
    x2 on Siege. Using them right now. Worn them for 4hrs at a time without discomfort, unlike the Ultimate Ears (super.fi 3), Shure, Sony, etc, that I've owned. They also have the best audio quality of any set of phones I'd owned that cost under $150, and you can get them for $40 or less!
    I'm currently using them exclusively to go through the entire 1800 song collection from the 2009 SXSW Festival and I couldn't be happier.
    You can follow my progress on twitter.com/indiefab .

I only have the headphone model without the microphone, but I look forward to using them with my Pre, ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    The included earbuds will also have magnets in them so they can be on your neck and out of your way, yet still in reach for when you need them. I dig that.
    Can you say more about the magnet feature? I dont understand what you mean. Is there a picture that you can point to?

thanks,
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Can you say more about the magnet feature? I dont understand what you mean. Is there a picture that you can point to?

thanks,
    Each bud has a magnet in it so they'll "stick" to each other. Put them around your neck and they'll "stick" to each other, which keeps them from falling off your shoulders or hanging to the ground.

I don't have a picture, but just imagine a doctor's stethoscope when she takes it off. She puts it around her neck, for convenience.

These earbuds could be put around one's neck similarly - except with the use of magnets.

Is that clear?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    For a cheapo pair of headphones that are nice, I like the Sennheiser CX-300s. You can usually find them at $30-$40 on a good discount. I currently use some Etymotic ER-6i headphones that I love, but they are more around $70-$80
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12