1.    #1  
    This has to be the dumbest idea yet! Palm Pre Socks. Who would put their new Pre in a sock?

6 Sock Cases for Palm Pre PDA + Mobile Phone Strap - eBay (item 370199104456 end time May-19-09 21:00:00 PDT)
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

iPod sock imitation.

Those were another bad idea, although the colors are good. They should have just made pouches or slip cases in those colors.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I have a coworker that uses a sock for his touch he seems to love it... for a phone i dont think that is a well thought out idea
    Ordered 6 pinks. I may just wear them myself!
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Electronics in socks? Why did Apple think that was a good idea, honestly? Maybe to hide them, LOL! But I will not be pulling out a sock case in public!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Yeah I've seen the iPod socks.

I mean, its ok idea if you are just throwing it in your bag I guess. For an iPod, you just need to slip it down a bit and you have control.

For a phone...welllll
    Ooooooo, I want one...then I can keep my accessories in my matching boxer shorts bag!

MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    This has to be the dumbest idea yet! Palm Pre Socks. Who would put their new Pre in a sock?

6 Sock Cases for Palm Pre PDA + Mobile Phone Strap - eBay (item 370199104456 end time May-19-09 21:00:00 PDT)
    Seems like it'd make your phone smell bad...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Seems like it'd make your phone smell bad...
    That's funny !
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I tried them with one of my Treos for a while and could not deal with the unsightly Pro-jam ...
    Lol... why exactly would this be better than the pouch that comes with the phone itself?

"I wish my lawn were goth, so it would cut itself." -unknown
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Hey, if they don't fit the Pre very well, there could be other appendages that would appreciate the warmth . . .
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced