Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Watch this video and tell me if that is a touchstone in the box?
    Nope. I posted the video originally.. no Touchstone in box. Sorry
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    and everything we've heard from Palm and Sprint, it will be sold separately.
    They should package it together along with the special battery cover and call it a "deluxe" package or something like that - maybe even charge like $10 less for the touchstone charger if you buy them all in one package with the Pre. Sort of like the way gaming systems do bundles. I'm sure some people would be open to purchasing it that way... here's a few ideas

Deluxe bundle: touchstone charger, phone, leather case
    Pro bundle: touchstone charger, phone, portable folding bluetooth keyboard, leather case
    Traveler bundle: car charger, phone, cradle holder (for GPS use?)

I dunno... just a thought
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    They should package it together along with the special battery cover and call it a "deluxe" package or something like that - maybe even charge like $10 less for the touchstone charger if you buy them all in one package with the Pre. Sort of like the way gaming systems do bundles. I'm sure some people would be open to purchasing it that way... here's a few ideas

Pro bundle: touchstone charger, phone, portable folding bluetooth keyboard, leather case

Thats actually a very good idea for a brand new device, but the reps are having a hard enough time as it is and this would only increase the confusion.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts

i would imagine somewhere like Sams Club or Cosco will do something like this.
  7.    #7  
    I like the idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Nope. I posted the video originally.. no Touchstone in box. Sorry
    Huh. Don't remember seeing that video.

What's that blinking light right after the keyboard is extended?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    i would imagine somewhere like Sams Club or Cosco will do something like this.
    Ah, yes, my dream: that Costco will sell it.
    Costco doesn't have Sprint... (I believe).
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Yes, but... but... but... Maybe they'll change their minds for the Pre?
    or you can just wait for the Eos which will end up there since they have AT&T
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post

it's in a thread that's been updated today, but they were saying something about it possibly relating to the flash for the camera
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts

pre box thead. page 2, post 38.

*sigh, shakes head*

It's a camera light sensor, Not the Pre camera, but Digital/35mm cameras.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    *sigh, shakes head*

It's a camera light sensor, Not the Pre camera, but Digital/35mm cameras.
    Ah, yes, see that now. I was watching without sound, didn't realize this was in public. Though it was someone in their own place.
    Ah, yes, see that now. I was watching without sound, didn't realize this was in public. Though it was someone in their own place.
    Ha, no. But still good to see that video never the less..
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Yes you're right...they no longer have Sprint. They used to. My brother in law works at a costco and that's where he signed up with Sprint. His wife also works at one of their purchasing offices and she said that Sprint wasn't pulling in enough customers to keep them there, so hopefully if the Pre and the new network ads can get more customers to Sprint - then they can reconsider adding them back to Costco.

On a sidenote...MMMM 1.50 hotdog and soda combo
    Yes you're right...they no longer have Sprint. They used to. My brother in law works at a costco and that's where he signed up with Sprint. His wife also works at one of their purchasing offices and she said that Sprint wasn't pulling in enough customers to keep them there, so hopefully if the Pre and the new network ads can get more customers to Sprint - then they can reconsider adding them back to Costco.

On a sidenote...MMMM 1.50 hotdog and soda combo
    HAHA! yes I was at Costco last night and was thinking about the hotdog combo!

Man we love to go off topic on there forums
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    HAHA! yes I was at Costco last night and was thinking about the hotdog combo!

Man we love to go off topic on there forums
    I thought I was the only one who loves there hotdog's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast