Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayman34 View Post
    I thought I was the only one who loves there hotdog's
    You are not alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Yes you're right...they no longer have Sprint. They used to. My brother in law works at a costco and that's where he signed up with Sprint. His wife also works at one of their purchasing offices and she said that Sprint wasn't pulling in enough customers to keep them there, so hopefully if the Pre and the new network ads can get more customers to Sprint - then they can reconsider adding them back to Costco.

On a sidenote...MMMM 1.50 hotdog and soda combo
    I LOVE Costco! Just wish they would build one in Rhode Island. Just one is all we need (sigh, there must be someone from Costco on here) after all, the state's so small you can get anywhere else in 45 minutes or less.

... I know, off topic.

Pleeeeease build one in RI...
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not 100% certian you could fit a Costco in Rhode Island.
    Hmmmm.... You know, come to think of it you might be right. LOL
    Maybe if they considered building a costco in Rhode Island - they might be open to including Sprint as a vendor and then include the Touchstone charger with the Pre as a bundle. While they are ringing it up for you (touchstone in the package) you can get a 1.50 hotdog/soda combo while you're there.

ok I stayed on topic while addressing the main issue LOL

- touchstone included with Pre
    - costco in Rhode Island
    - 1.50 hotdog/soda combo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12