Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post
    There aren't any slots or connectors of any kind other than the headphone and power jack right?
    It has a micro USB socket just the same as the Treo 800w and Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Get BodyGuardz or maybe Best Skins Ever instead of InvsibileShield. Once trying BodyGuardz instead of InvisibleShield, you'll never tell anyone to get InvisbleShield again.

I've used both, won't dare "touch" InvisbleShield ever again. That orange peel (IS) impacts your screen sensitivity, unlike BodyGuardz. Also, InvisibleShield is not as clear as BodyGuardz

BodyGuardz vs. invisibleSHIELD
    I still prefer the InvisibleShield because of the tacky grip it gives. But that is just me...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I could possibly do InvisibleShield everywhere except the screen. That tacky grip is no fun when trying to swipe the screen .
    Like some others, I too am getting tired of buying and accumulating so many useless accessories. I swear I could have easily bought a few more Treos for the price of all the accessories I've bought over the years. Lately, I've been on a Zen trip for uncluttering my life, including possessions. I've thrown out almost all unnecessary Treo/Palm stuff that are outdated, plus lots of useless gadget related stuff. A lot of stuff went to GoodWill, so hopefully someone there can make use of my stuff.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    I could possibly do InvisibleShield everywhere except the screen. That tacky grip is no fun when trying to swipe the screen .
    Good point! I will probably get some generic screen protector of the front.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123