Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes
    Ide say leave it alone lol
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Does anyone hae the promotional video of the winsornot ?

Thanks
    That was taken down awhile ago my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by pingenet View Post
    Does anyone hae the promotional video of the winsornot ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    That was taken down awhile ago my friend
    I have never seen it, but have heard some grabbed (although I do not know who these people are) the file before it was marked private...
    No one I knew had it when i took a look through the right channels
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Nuts... I should have gone to that meeting!
    Do you ever go to the meetups? If not, why not? We always have a good time at them...
    I played with that device in those shots at that meeting. It seemed fast like similar to touchpad fast. I would guess that the screen was probably 4.3 in though I didn't have a way to measure it. It was originally a version version and at&t software was flashed to it to demonstrate it working for us, so it couldn't make phone calls. The WiFi worked on it. I would guess the screen res to have been 1024 x 800. That's just a guess but its the way it felt. It was really quite snappy overall and would not have been as far off from useable as you may believe.
    Your lucky. You really are it looks like an amazing device I would kill for one, I would. Also it was running WebOS 3.0 wasn't it? Also did the owner give you its name or was it not named beyond Windsornot?
    Ide even Trade my Iphone and ipad for it lol
    cbosdell, Vistaus and Rnp like this.
    Your lucky. You really are it looks like an amazing device I would kill for one, I would. Also it was running WebOS 3.0 wasn't it? Also did the owner give you its name or was it not named beyond Windsornot?
    yes, it ran webOS 3.0. It was very much like a little touchpad. Same home button and lack of gesture area. There was no discussion of a name other than the Windsor knot.
    I really think it would be possible to run 3.0.5 on a phone, if you can preserve the 224 kernel nd drivers, increase the os partition size by quite a bit, and just copy it over. Build a custom LunaCE for it, and it just might work. Just a thought. I ran out of time trying to get LunaCE to run on 224, there's just too many upgraded libs in 305

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Well regardless it looked like anincredible device
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I really think it would be possible to run 3.0.5 on a phone, if you can preserve the 224 kernel nd drivers, increase the os partition size by quite a bit, and just copy it over. Build a custom LunaCE for it, and it just might work. Just a thought. I ran out of time trying to get LunaCE to run on 224, there's just too many upgraded libs in 305

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I once created a meta doctor script that removed webOS 2.2.4 (palm parts), preserved the linux parts and merged webOS 3.0.5 (palm parts) on the Pre3, it worked, phone app did not, (kept the LunaSysMgr binary from webOS 2.2.4), lost the USB stick it was on, somewhere someone might find that stick... I did not have a backup of the USB stick (was playing around with the builds)...

But I have not had time, but when I do, I will look into re-creating that script, then with the LUNACE code, build a custom LunaSysMgr... it took about 3 days to come up with a working script, so it would take a few weeks to perfect it, someday when I have time...

The important thing was the configuration of the LunaSysMgr config files... it needed the understanding of the screen size for the Pre3 over the Touchpad, as the Touchpad Go was smaller, I thought that it would have been different, but the Go is the same, just scaled down to 7 inchs.
    Soooooo what now? Apparently on my thread about rare webos devices Mr. Kessler actually saw it or owned it or something....im Jelly.
    Soooooo what now? Apparently on my thread about rare webos devices Mr. Kessler actually saw it or owned it or something....im Jelly.
    Mr Kessler owns one? I thought he moved on to iOS a while ago? He had a post about the Apple ecosystem a few months ago where he said that he replaced most of his devices, including the webOS ones, with Apple devices.
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Mr Kessler owns one? I thought he moved on to iOS a while ago? He had a post about the Apple ecosystem a few months ago where he said that he replaced most of his devices, including the webOS ones, with Apple devices.
    Yes, Kessler owns it.
    No no what I said was he came into possession of it, thats also what he told me. Just check out my thread on Rare WebOS devices
    I don't know if he still has it
  19.    #59  
    I don't know if he still has it
    I don't think you're actually reading anything I'm saying, are you?

Derek currently owns the WindsorNot. It is in his possession. It is his property. He traded for it.

Now stop inflating your post count. You don't need to comment on every little thing that everyone says.
    bradmeister1 likes this.
    Ohhhh scary. You mean to tell me he actually has it? Ok then i was wrong. No one has concrete proof on the matter so if Mr. Kessler has the device im sure there is a reason he wont share it. And again please don't be rude about it. I asaumed no one would trade a Nexus 4 for it considering the rarity of the Windsornot device. So how would you know that he has the device?
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast