Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By GMMan
  • 2 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 1 Post By ananimus
  • 1 Post By GMMan
  1.    #1  
    Anyone like webos internals want to attempt to port webos to the xperia z since its a very powerful phone!
  2. #3  
    There are LOTS of powerful phones out and coming out soon... let's get webOS on to one phone first, and then try to get it on others. I can't code... so I'm waiting and donating to those who can/are doing the work.
    Rnp and maninwhitecoat like this.
  3.    #4  
    i'm a little skilled at coding :/ does anyone know a easy way to learn c- or c+. also i hope someone ports webos on the xperia z. i would love to experience webos underwater!
  4. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    does anyone know a easy way to learn c- or c+.
    "How do you get to Carnegie Hall?"
    RumoredNow likes this.
  5. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    i'm a little skilled at coding :/ does anyone know a easy way to learn c- or c+.
    Not fast enough to program an operating system. To do so requires extensive knowledge about code behavior and also the hardware it runs on.
    Remy X likes this.
  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Not fast enough to program an operating system. To do so requires extensive knowledge about code behavior and also the hardware it runs on.
    And of compiler quirks... the same code compiled for x86 and for ARM might well need different performance optimisations, although some of the basics (like using the "counter" integers from a "loop within a loop" in the same order as the loops generate/increment them) are the same for both...

Posting Permissions