View Poll Results: Which webOS Devices Do You Own?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pixi

6 3.80%
  • Pixi +

19 12.03%
  • Pre

48 30.38%
  • Pre +

41 25.95%
  • Pre 2

60 37.97%
  • Pre 3

92 58.23%
  • Veer

48 30.38%
  • TouchPad

121 76.58%
  • Go

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes
    I have a Pre & Touchpad but I'm not tech savy enough to do anything with them. I used to think it would be a good side business for people that know how to install OS on to devices but when you think about app's and support from other programs it's worthless. Yeah you got the hardware and the OS you want but if nobody recognizes it then what do you really have? With that in mind I'll be moving on to Windows phone and a Surface later this year.
    If you use a phone as a status symbol, then yeah... good luck with a more recognizable device...
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    If you use a phone as a status symbol, then yeah... good luck with a more recognizable device...
    What I mean't was various websites/services that DON'T recognize WebOS but you knew that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA Preluva View Post
    What I mean't was various websites/services that DON'T recognize WebOS but you knew that right?
    Oh i see. I actually kind of prefer that, because i hate being stuck on iPhone-style mobile-only sites, so i'm quite happy to be served the full desktop version. But then the downside is that with a 2009-era browser, a lot of sites are broken
    RumoredNow likes this.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Oh i see. I actually kind of prefer that, because i hate being stuck on iPhone-style mobile-only sites, so i'm quite happy to be served the full desktop version. But then the downside is that with a 2009-era browser, a lot of sites are broken
    Desktop mode is the best... Can't stand those mobile versions.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123