View Poll Results: Are you willing to help us?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • WebOS is the future and I can't wait.

137 93.84%
  • I'd rather stick to Android/iOS

9 6.16%
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree258Likes
  1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chris3illiams View Post
    Just give me some time with the kernel. I promise we can deliver.
    Take all the time.
    But remember webosnation is passionate about any device that has webOS on it ( open or closed).

P.S:- Many of us will do a 180 once you show us a clear and credible video.
    This thread inspired me to create my own webOS startup. So I'm proud to announce that my company has ported webOS to a Casio watch! Here's the first working prototype:

I wish you guys could see it in action. It's made of carbon fiber and Gorilla 3 glass (we have a special deal with Corning who's releasing it to us before they even announce it). But sorry, I can't share video of it with you lowly consumers. You wouldn't comprehend all of the technical details. You'll just have to wait until August 2012 when we release the Casey...that's our nick name for it...cute right?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    I get it I get it.

You are building the...C40 !
  4.    #304  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    This thread inspired me to create my own webOS startup. So I'm proud to announce that my company has ported webOS to a Casio watch! Here's the first working prototype:

Click to view quoted image

I wish you guys could see it in action. It's made of carbon fiber and Gorilla 3 glass (we have a special deal with Corning who's releasing it to us before they even announce it). But sorry, I can't share video of it with you lowly consumers. You wouldn't comprehend all of the technical details. You'll just have to wait until August 2012 when we release the Casey...that's our nick name for it...cute right?
    We have a lot of great things we are working on. We just recently found our building, got all of our domain registration figured out (super fun stuff!, and soon we will be ready to show you are all new company store and webpage. I try to stay is busy as I possibly can.

People gotta be able to shop and follow the news
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    I get it I get it.

More like the C0.4
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  6.    #306  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    I get it I get it.

We have had so many codenames for our phone. At first, we thought we would try to make a phone out of purely "greener" materials, but we came together and decided that it was beyond our price point.

Then we tried mostly steel, and felt the device was too heavy. So then I came up with the idea of adding Carbon Fiber to the chassis. A friend of mine was telling me about these new kind of aircraft launchers that are mostly constructed from Carbon Fiber, and I thought it would look cool on a modern phone.
    BTW, carbon fiber is down to relatively affordable prices, so that claim is not too far out there.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I get it everyone hates me. But I believe my product is worth more that all of their human lives combined. I feel the need to defend "Eden". It's the most important thing happening in my life right now.

Its really hard answering questions of people who don't really understand how anything works.
    Not only do I NOT hate you....I actually will say I am Loving you right now!

Thank you soo much for an entertaining 8 pages of this thread. You actually deserve a medal for this.

Bravo!

(P.S. Stop making sense Derek!)
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  9.    #309  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    BTW, carbon fiber is down to relatively affordable prices, so that claim is not too far out there.
    Not only is carbon fiber more affordable than any other lightweight solution, it looks great, has a great finish. and can be purchased in bulk for an affordable price.

Plus when people saw it I was hoping they would say "Look at that webOS phone, OMG".
    mrkalel and Garfonso like this.
  10. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post

Thank you soo much for an entertaining 8 pages of this thread. You actually deserve a medal for this.

Bravo!

Hmmm!!!!!
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post

Bravo!

I get it everyone hates me. But I believe my product is worth more that all of their human lives combined. I feel the need to defend "Eden". It's the most important thing happening in my life right now.

Its really hard answering questions of people who don't really understand how anything works.
    Congrats
    Not only is carbon fiber more affordable than any other lightweight solution, it looks great, has a great finish. and can be purchased in bulk for an affordable price.

Plus when people saw it I was hoping they would say "Look at that webOS phone, OMG".
    I just can't wait for your group to go IPO.

Peter
    I'm not ran on a democracy. I won't have my life to be made into some joke.
    1) well in that case, I'd suggest that you consider android.

2) and I sent you PM a few days ago. I would like you to respond back in a PM.
  14.    #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    1) well in that case, I'd suggest that you consider android.

2) and I sent you PM a few days ago. I would like you to respond back in a PM.
    My comment was aimed at those who request much of me, not the community as a whole. Plus, I'm not a troll obviously, and I ignored your comment because I didn't think you could possibly be serious.

Do you want my birth certificate, DNA or will my a piece of my wife's hair suffice.
    My comment was aimed at those who request much of me, not the community as a whole. Plus, I'm not a troll obviously, and I ignored your comment because I didn't think you could possibly be serious.

Do you want my birth certificate, DNA or will my a piece of my wife's hair suffice.
    I'd suggest you reply to site staff if you wish this thread to stay open, or wish to continue posting. This site is a community forum - not a personal stage. Please start treating members, staff, and especially the Editor-in-Chief with respect. Most everyone has been a member of this site and fan of webOS far longer than you. Further insulting comments (by anyone) will be deleted and earn Infractions.
  16.    #316  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I'd suggest you reply to site staff if you wish this thread to stay open, or wish to continue posting. This site is a community forum - not a personal stage. Please start treating members, staff, and especially the Editor-in-Chief with respect. Most everyone has been a member of this site and fan of webOS far longer than you. Further insulting comments (by anyone) will be deleted and earn Infractions.
    1. I sent him a reply already.

2. You can't say anybody has been a fan of anything longer than anyone. There's no way to know that other than what transpires on your website. What unit of measurement would you use anyway?

3. I love webOS and I love this community, I couldn't possibly state that again in another way but plain English.

4. It would be great if the moderators would stop saying that there are "wishlists" of features available on other parts of this forum. I don't want the moderators opinions I want the fans opinions of a specific device, created just for their interest. Moderators "wishlist" serve absolutely no purpose for a device thats non-existent so please don't remove my way of communicating with my people. I want my device(s) complete more than anyone on this forum. Its for you, its for me and its for the future... OWOS4LIFE.

5. Juice still taste good. I'm kidding, I'm a nice person and I want to do some good. So PLEASE join me and fight or give up and lose.
    Staff members here are first and foremost, members of this site, consumers with cash, and fans of webOS. We can tell how long a person has been a member of this site. Many of the members of this site have been directly involved with the evolution of webOS, the Pre2, Pre3, Veer, and TouchPad by way of working directly with the HP and Palm programmers for many months behind the scenes. Casting insults at members who don't drink what you are handing out does nothing but harm your reputation and stretch the thin line you are pulling.

Once again... Insulting staff will not be tolerated. If you do not agree with moderators, I'd suggest either moving on, or taking it up with staff via PM. Any further comments about staff will be deleted and Infractions issued.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/24/2012 at 12:51 AM.
    Cantaffordit, bevcraw and mrkalel like this.
    chris3illiams, i'm not so sceptical and I'm believing you!!!!
    Also, When we are done with "Lisa". We have "Lara" (In the Movie) and "Lana" as well.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7671958/Eden...3-19-14-25.mp4
    That's a branded phone with two pieces of thin cardboard over the logos and identifying features.

Really man, why don't you just admit you're faking us out?
    4. It would be great if the moderators would stop saying that there are "wishlists" of features available on other parts of this forum. I don't want the moderators opinions I want the fans opinions of a specific device, created just for their interest. Moderators "wishlist" serve absolutely no purpose for a device thats non-existent so please don't remove my way of communicating with my people. I want my device(s) complete more than anyone on this forum. Its for you, its for me and its for the future... OWOS4LIFE.

Not sure which thread that you are talking about here. The one that I am aware of is this one.

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...wish-list.html

and a quick count of the 192 post in that thread reveals 6 by Derek (on his thread) and only 1 by a Moderator so there are plenty of "fans" opinions. And most here would realise that Moderators and the Editor-in-chief are fans too, and are certainly entitled to an opinion.