Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree20Likes
  1.    #61  
    With my track record,i don't post requently on this site.Regarding my post from last week,and this current post,it's not a dream or living in a fantansy world.I'm getting my information from an anonymous Tech-site.I don't know why they post such things about webOS on their site.I freguently browes the internet for fun,entertainment,media,and Tech.The link relating to these articles,is send to me through my email.So,as far as posting these here for the original link of these aricles,it just not responding.The infomation is enbeded in a scriptive link ,it can't be copy and paste.I have tried many times to get the link,or copy and paste.The Tech-site doesn't allow me to do it.Protections? i don't know.I guess it meant to share the news instead of trying to copy the informations. Accept all errors!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber4444 View Post
    With my track record,i don't post requently on this site.Regarding my post from last week,and this current post,it's not a dream or living in a fantansy world.I'm getting my information from an anonymous Tech-site.I don't know why they post such things about webOS on their site.I freguently browes the internet for fun,entertainment,media,and Tech.The link relating to these articles,is send to me through my email.So,as far as posting these here for the original link of these aricles,it just not responding.The infomation is enbeded in a scriptive link ,it can't be copy and paste.I have tried many times to get the link,or copy and paste.The Tech-site doesn't allow me to do it.Protections? i don't know.I guess it meant to share the news instead of trying to copy the informations. Accept all errors!
    ***? why dont you take a screen shot of the page....

No website stops you from taking a screenshot.
    Last edited by kel101; 09/06/2011 at 04:45 PM.
    Go to the site and copy the link in the address bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber4444 View Post
    LOL.

If anybody believes any part of above I have a Bridge on the Moon to sell to you. :-)
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    LOL.

If anybody believes any part of above I have a Bridge on the Moon to sell to you. :-)
    have you heard of people that sell you plots on the moon?
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    LOL.

I have beach front property in Tennessee.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I have beach front property in Tennessee.
    I'd hate to carry a board across your beach to the surf.

*** did Samsung have for breakfast.
    Wait, they's a wimpy bunch: what did they have for brunch?
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    A lot of wishful thinking and dreaming on this thread
    It's all good though! Accept all errors!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    have you heard of people that sell you plots on the moon?
    Samsung bought one of those - that's where they manufacture the tri-core chips for the new webos slab phone capable of running Android and IOS apps. It'll be out late March/early April next year.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    I like those kind of trolling since it often ends up with really funny answers^^

Still, shorter jokes are the better...
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Wait..you mean I'm gonna have to wait longer for my dominos pizza to be delivered? Dominos just opened up a new branch on the Moon. Geez, hope they got my order correct.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    The random tech site opens up a proprietary VPN and controls the OPs desktop. It's not his fault he can't copy and past the text or past the URL. In fact, in order for him to go there, he has to type in a 256bit random character string that is a self destructive URL. Once you go there, it disappears.

Because of this tight security, that random tech site is to be most trusted!
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by libray View Post
    The random tech site opens up a proprietary VPN and controls the OPs desktop. It's not his fault he can't copy and past the text or past the URL. In fact, in order for him to go there, he has to type in a 256bit random character string that is a self destructive URL. Once you go there, it disappears.

Because of this tight security, that random tech site is to be most trusted!
    Wow, u guys are soooo funny! It seem like, just because i couldn't copy & paste the original information about what i had posted here, everyone here seem gunning for my head. I love webOS, don't blame me if the Tech Site locked-in a restrictive code to prevent anyone from coping & pasting their information to be posted on other sites. Maybe, the original Tech Blogger felt pressured by the OME, & decided to protect is information. Guys trying to find news nowadays in webOS land, is like trying to pull a rabbit 2 front teeth with a plyer; good luck! As a devoted webOS user still on his original sprint Pre, & refused to go Andriod or whatever out there, whoever post any information on a Tech Site, u better believe i will spread the news here. If i can copy & paste than that will be even great. The news was about, Samsung, HTC, & LG. Samsung is still on schedule to luanch their first webOS Tri-core super phones, by year end regardless of not being interested in buying HP's PC devision(they never said webOS)hhmm! HTC? news going around they're shopping for their own OS. In time, HTC will announce something about webOS soon. LG, will follow shortly with their intentions for webOS; which is to release their super phone too. Now, all we have to is wait, until HP & their partners(OME) iron out some deal. Finger crossed! accept all errors!
    No sources, tri-core, an 'anonymous website' (is there such a thing?) LOL
    I think this thread has run it's course. Now if it were a dual-tri-core.... it would be a different story.

<thread closed>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234