Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    and now iphone comes to sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
    It doesn't matter if webos is better. Android already has the app universe in place.
    Meanwhile, it didn't matter that PalmOS and Windows Mobile had the app universe in place. iOS was better.

I see a lot of priorities can shift as often as they have to when companies that people feel sympathy for enter a market.
    CvvB likes this.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Haven't you heard? WebOS is dead...its all over the internet. It was also confirmed by a local best buy employee.
    I'm going to give untiil CES before I cash in my Sprint upgrade.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    unfortunately, if iphone comes to sprint, I think that will be the nail in webos' coffin.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Meanwhile, it didn't matter that PalmOS and Windows Mobile had the app universe in place. iOS was better.

I see a lot of priorities can shift as often as they have to when companies that people feel sympathy for enter a market.
    The difference here is that the platforms you mentioned were inferior.

Ios, webos, and android are the new standards of mobile interface. Windows mobile crashed, because they held on to the old os, in the face of ios.

Android and webos made the right move and tried to compete on a comprable interface.

Apples to apples... webos has borked itself. If it was open sourced, it might stand a chance.

I would certainly dump android off of a new piece of hardware, to load webos.
    flying cars exist bro
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    Haven't you heard? WebOS is dead...its all over the internet. It was also confirmed by a local best buy employee.
    Prob the same best buy employee who told me the pre 3 is coming to sprint, and that the touchpad was discontinued because apple paid HP.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

pk1234 likes this.
    "Flying phones will come first because everyone will be throwing their phones out the window in a fit of rage. "

LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12