Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By rlee2001
  • 3 Post By Cantaffordit
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  • 2 Post By kevlarcompg
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    If any or all of the many rumors floating around are true, there are one or more new devices that will be released "in the coming months" or at least for the holidays.

How do you think HP will announce these? Can we expect another Feb 9th type event, a simple press release, or is there any significant industry event that would be an appropriate forum?
    By hiring a band to play whatever music the band played on the deck of the Titanic?

I don't know.
    don't know how it's gonna work out but it involves midgets on elephants and navy seals.... I'm not gonna say how I know exactly but this came from a very reliable source.
    I doubt they will do another until 2012. Probably just press releases for the next few devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    By hiring a band to play whatever music the band played on the deck of the Titanic?
    Love that band and poetic moments! Sorli...
    I don't think there will be any large event for the Pre 3 -- but once they're ready to reveal any new stuff not shown at Think Beyond, there WILL be another event of some sort.
    It will just appear on the HP website as available for purchase as an unlocked device.
    fedex will drop one off at the house of every pre owner that is still activated.
    It doesn't matter how they announce it, as long as they announce it within 2 weeks of the devices launch. Here we are 5 1/2 months since the Pre 3 was first announced & we still have no idea when it's coming out
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    fedex will drop one off at the house of every pre owner that is still activated.
    How goods your prognosticating record? I want you to be right!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Never??
    They are going to get a massive banner and tow it behind the International Space Station!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    threed61#WN likes this.
    my sources tell me the launch of new devices will be sponsored by Charmin.
    It will be a extra soft launch.

All new phones will be stocked in all the carrier stores at night secretly. Of course phones will be hid inside lower cabinets out of view disguised in old Samsung 'Instict' boxes.

and as per HP regulations, no training will be given on phones. And if someone accidentally stumbles upon the new hp phones, they are to immediately return box into cabinet and sign a NDA about what they may have seen.

1 year later phones will have FULL launch and may be stuck in corner but may not have any power supplied to devices.
    sledge007 and threed61#WN like this.