Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
Like Tree1Likes
  1. cainhunpi's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
       #1  
    I've created concepts of what near-future phones could look like,

    This particular phone is a Slab / Monolith design, Hope you like it, if u do you can always

    retweet this : Twitter , it helps more than you think.

    Here are the pictures

  2. ijip's Avatar
    Posts
    885 Posts
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    #2  
    haha no a fan of those edges -=X maybe if they were smoothed out .. i like the clean design overall though
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  3. #3  
    if you accidentally dropped that and tried to catch it you'd probably cut your hand.
  4. #4  
    Nice concept.

    I would still like to see a blackend diamod plate design. Made for the "hard working" people of today. lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cainhunpi View Post
    I've created concepts of what near-future phones could look like,

    This particular phone is a Slab / Monolith design, Hope you like it, if u do you can always

    retweet this : Twitter , it helps more than you think.

    Here are the pictures

    You better hope hp asks for the artist's permission before using that design and name if they decide to go along with it.
  6. #6  
    That thing scares me...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  7. cainhunpi's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    You better hope hp asks for the artist's permission before using that design and name if they decide to go along with it.
    I hope to work at HP someday in the future. That is why I am asking for retweets
  8. #8  
    I love that design, so simply and clean. I think monolith sounds like a better name for the phone than phoenix haha.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cainhunpi View Post
    I hope to work at HP someday in the future. That is why I am asking for retweets
    too square... lterally looks like a brick








    get rid of some of the squareness
  10. cainhunpi's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei VI View Post
    I love that design, so simply and clean. I think monolith sounds like a better name for the phone than phoenix haha.
    i think it would be very easy to get sued for using monolith
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by cainhunpi View Post
    I've created concepts of what near-future phones could look like,

    This particular phone is a Slab / Monolith design, Hope you like it, if u do you can always

    retweet this : Twitter , it helps more than you think.

    Here are the pictures

    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9305/website233.jpg
    dont get me wrong ... its an impressive start..

    rome wasnt built in a..
  12. #12  
    Like it & RT'd
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    dont get me wrong ... its an impressive start..

    rome wasnt built in a..
    wasn't built in the coming months?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  14. cainhunpi's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
       #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Like it & RT'd
    thank you sr. I hope to make new designs soon, coming up with ideas
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by cainhunpi View Post
    i think it would be very easy to get sued for using monolith
    Indeed. Upon opening the box, does it send a powerful signal to Jupiter?
    If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.
  16. #16  
    Idk man.. all those right angles.. looks like a huge slice of cheese.

    What's better than WebOS and cheese? (I like it, but get rid of those sharp edges!)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Blank View Post
    Indeed. Upon opening the box, does it send a powerful signal to Jupiter?
    No, but it does come with a huge warning sticker and a pack of ninja stars.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  18. #18  
    looks good, but would be nicer with rounded ages. also liking the name.

    good work man
  19. cainhunpi's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
       #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by damien88 View Post
    looks good, but would be nicer with rounded ages. also liking the name.

    good work man
    I tried the rounded edges but it looked to much like the new iPhone, but in a world of spoons there must be knives
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions