Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By neit_jnf
  1.    #1  
    I think the rumored slab for sprint or next pre-4 should have the same specs as TP. A resolution dpi of around 300 atleast, and the same processor, GPU and RAM. what do you guys think? I think this is for release this year, however if pre-4 comes out next year, then it should have better specs.
    What do you guys think?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I'd buy it, but suspect it would need to be clocked down and have at least a 2500ma battery. Road warriors don't want to be tethered to a TouchStone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan
  3.    #3  
    or maybe the software is better optimized like iOS
    pre 4?
    EVO3D has the same innards as touchpad with 1750 mAH. So, it is not outside the realm of possibility. I hope it comes soon though. Every phone has been delayed too much, first the pre2 and now pre3.
    Take the HTC Sensation and put webOS on it...that would make me happy. Except, add a camera button and a gesture area, and put the volume rockers on the right side. Have any of you seen the concave glass screen on that thing? It feels pretty nice rolling your thumb over the edges of the screen :-) and considering that HP said they would be willing to license their OS to other manufacturers, I'd personally love webOS on HTC hardware.
  7.    #7  
    I would like a pre-4 with same specs as TP, that would be amazing, plus around 4 inch. I doubt H/P would license webOS for phones and tabs that would be cutting into their hardware sale, of remaining 2 % com score.
    I was thinking more along the lines of the Pre line can stay as is, and instead of being the flagship it can be mid-range business class. Build a slate phone to satisfy those who want it, for that then mirror the TouchPad specs.

Like I said, I will be very unhappy if they decide to ditch the vertical slider. Also I will not buy a phone that has a display 4 inch or above. Pre 3 with 3.7 is already pushing my limit.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    4" with touchpad insides and call it TouchpadGO
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    dugd111 likes this.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of the Pre line can stay as is, and instead of being the flagship it can be mid-range business class. Build a slate phone to satisfy those who want it, for that then mirror the TouchPad specs.

Like I said, I will be very unhappy if they decide to ditch the vertical slider. Also I will not buy a phone that has a display 4 inch or above. Pre 3 with 3.7 is already pushing my limit.
    there is no reason why they cant make a slider with the same CPU and GPU as TP.