1.    #1  
    An August announcement of these 3 form factors:

7" tablet (Opal)

4.5" Slab (Myte/Stingray)

Pixi Candy Bar phone. (Gyst?)

Would that cover all of the form factors WebOS should be on:

Slab/Tablet/Slider/Candybar

or do you still have a form factor that you would like to see? Like a horizontal slider or a clamshell?

A clamshell would be interesting, with a Pixi sized screen and the gesturebar on the bottom half with the keys. Unfortunately I am not sure how well it would sell considering that the clamshell is dumbphonesque in the publics eye.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    I want the 4 inch slab. I hope it's not 4.5 as I already feel 4 inches is too big!
    it's gonna go nicely with the touchpad =)
    I'd like to see a webOS Foleo.
    I'd love to just see more devices in general....
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    a 4.5" slab is overkill... IMO a slab thats anywhere from 3.7"-4.0" would be sweet
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Clamshells are gross, no need for that when you have a good slider.

Even though the Sprint Echo is goofy, a dual-screen device like that could actually be cool with webOS with a lot of ifs - if they just allowed 2 cards to run at once, Enyo apps could easily expand across both screens, and the hardware was still solid.

A netbook doesn't excite me, but something like the Asus Transformer could be nice.

Outside of phones & tablets I'd love to see:
    - A cheap Chumby-like device for photos, music, widgety stuff, alarm clock
    - TV, or Roku/Boxee/AppleTV-like device. A webOS DVR would be nice, but I don't see them fighting through DVR patents, CableLabs certification, and all that.
    - Personal media player.
    - Printers--oh wait, I don't care about those.

And of course the toaster.
    A webOS media device would be nice. Basically a slap with apps like an iPod Touch. I think this would be a great way to get webOS 'out there.' Maybe not though as iPods have that market pretty well wrapped up.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    A webOS media device would be nice. Basically a slap with apps like an iPod Touch. I think this would be a great way to get webOS 'out there.' Maybe not though as iPods have that market pretty well wrapped up.
    i really believe that is in the works. when they talk about working with other partners to expand the ecosystem i think this is exactly what they have in mind. plus some TVs too ehhe
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    My ultimate line up

Veer (tiny)
    Pixi 2 (small) (compete with the Droid Pro)
    Pre 2 (small)
    Pre 3 (medium)
    4-4.3 inch slab (large)
    4-4.3 inch horizontal slider (large)

7" tablet (small)
    8.5" tablet w/stylus (for us artistic/note taking types) (medium)
    TouchPad (large)
    TouchSmart (extra large)

Personally if I could get a Pre3, an 8.5" w/ stylus or even TouchPad with a well done stylus, and TouchSmart for the house I'd be golden for all my computing needs.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I would love a 10 to 15mp point and shoot wifi webOS camera... lives on your palm profile to transfer photos from camera to pad, phone, desk top, printer or App (Facebook or Photobucket). It would not replace my T1i but would be nice.
    All I want is a Sprint Pre 3, and the TouchPad to be a hundred dollars cheaper.
    I would be very happy with that.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    All I want is a Sprint Pre 3, and the TouchPad to be a hundred dollars cheaper.
    I would be very happy with that.
    Sprint Pre 3 = legit request.

$100 cheaper TouchPad = silly and won't happen. Use them discount coupons and everything you can think of. Buy without sales tax. Everything.
    Still waiting on the toaster!
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Sprint Pre 3 = legit request.

$100 cheaper TouchPad = silly and won't happen. Use them discount coupons and everything you can think of. Buy without sales tax. Everything.
    I never expected the TouchPad to be cheaper than the iPad, but if it were my wallet would be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsueks View Post
    I would love a 10 to 15mp point and shoot wifi webOS camera... lives on your palm profile to transfer photos from camera to pad, phone, desk top, printer or App (Facebook or Photobucket). It would not replace my T1i but would be nice.
    I'd like to have HP license this technology and not have to worry about camera focus again.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/06/22...y/22camera.xml