Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    they say that this is from a reliable source, after hearing the news that only verizon and at&t are getting the pre3, i sure hope so...

Mysterious Sprint Exclusive HP Phone has 3D Capabilities [Rumor] | webOSroundup
    If so, I hope the 3D capability can be disabled.
    Or that there is a brick for a battery.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Also, aren't phones already 3D?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

So developers will 'be able to' make 1.4.5 apps, 2.2 apps, 3.0 apps and 3d apps? Sounds wonderful...
    WebOS 3d.0.0? Just what we need, another seperate version to keep WebOS fractured.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Fortunately, it's probability is approaching zero in terms of being accurate or even likely. Why would they bother to publish that?
    I don't need 3D, I need a Sprint Pre 3!
    what a joke. I wish it were true but I'm not believing this for 1 second
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Also, aren't phones already 3D?
    According to Sheldon Cooper there is a fourth dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon Cooper
    It is only three dimensional thinking that limits our imagination. Can I take my pants off over my head? Of course not. My body’s in the way. But if we had access to higher dimensions, we could move our pants around our bodies through the fourth dimension and our days of dropping trousers would be over!!!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    If so, I hope the 3D capability can be disabled.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Dr. Cooper reference FTW!
    *** why do they think people want 3d phones.
    1. I don't want 3d
    2. I want my keyboard
    3. f'n august cmon..
    Ziplock likes this.
    After seeing the fairly lackluster reviews for the evo 3d (terrible battery life, buggy, 3d total gimick...not useful), I won't be grabbing a 3d device in the near future.

Its such a shame. This was HP's chance to swoop in with a GREAT slab device and bring back some of the customers that arent happy with the 3d evo.

HP blowing it just like Palm did.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Wow... talk about fair weather friends...

So many complaints about HP/Palm not being cutting edge enough. Then a rumor surfaces about a new phone and without seeing a single real fact, people are condemning HP for getting it all wrong. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. I think too many people here just like to hear themselves complain.

As for me. I'll wait for something real and then base my opinions on what's real, not what's imagined. Relax!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    Wow... talk about fair weather friends...

So many complaints about HP/Palm not being cutting edge enough. Then a rumor surfaces about a new phone and without seeing a single real fact, people are condemning HP for getting it all wrong. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. I think too many people here just like to hear themselves complain.

As for me. I'll wait for something real and then base my opinions on what's real, not what's imagined. Relax!!!
    Well said..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I thought it was space-time and not some mutant ability to remove one's trousers over one's head?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast