Like Tree17Likes
  • 8 Post By beman39
  • 1 Post By beman39
  • 2 Post By beman39
  • 2 Post By beman39
  • 3 Post By beman39
  • 1 Post By beman39
  1.    #1  
    here is another WebOS wallpaper for ya..it should work in both oriantations...hope someone enjoys
    EDIT: just incase anyone is interested I have a desktop version of this wall if anyone would like a matching wallpaper for their desktop...
    Last edited by beman39; 02/28/2013 at 09:11 PM.
    wow... very sweet looking! Nicely done!
    grade A

thanks....
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    yeah I would like a desktop version of it.
    Pre 2 version too - although I guess I can do it myself but rather have it from the source
    would look really good embroidered on a hat or a shirt
    32G Touchpad
  6.    #6  
    Welcome guys, glad you like it....and thanks for the thx when I get home I will post the desktop version
  7.    #7  
    as promised here is the desktop version
    Rnp likes this.
  8.    #8  
    here is another wall for you guys
    HelloNNNewman and Rnp like this.
  9.    #9  
    here is another wallpaper for you WebOS addicts

Rnp and kataran like this.
    very nice Thanks
    32G Touchpad
  11.    #11  
    ok here is another wall which can be found in this post at the end with several others including some Enyo ones!

webOS Nation Wallpaper Anyone?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/24/2013 at 02:17 PM.
    Very nice work!
  13.    #13  
    thanks bud, figured no one saw the other walls I made in the other post so I thought I would let everyone know
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Just tried that last one and found that there seems to be a blue line running the left edge/border of the image that shows up in landscape. I can edit it on my copy, but you may want to check it out for others who download it. Looks good on there though!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Just tried that last one and found that there seems to be a blue line running the left edge/border of the image that shows up in landscape. I can edit it on my copy, but you may want to check it out for others who download it. Looks good on there though!
    oops, ok thanks I will fix that asap

edit: fixed!
    just a suggestion... but you may want to check the centering too.. seems off to the left a bit. (damn I'm picky) LOL But my suggestions are only because I like the wallpaper
    W... O... W...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    just a suggestion... but you may want to check the centering too.. seems off to the left a bit. (damn I'm picky) LOL But my suggestions are only because I like the wallpaper
    that's weird cuzz I did use the centering tool, and it appears fine when I view all the layers and looks perfect on my TP....but thanks for your help
    So weird... I think the shading combined with that blue line made a type of optical illusion (it measured fine). I used your new one and it looks centered now. LOL that was really weird.

BTW... I also added the file as an attachment to your post above. That way, people can click the link and get the wallpaper emailed to them.

Update:
    Really strange.. here's how the new one looks on my screen. There now a white line on the left edge. Below is a screenshot - I've added a grey layer behind so you can see the line show up in the pic.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/24/2013 at 02:30 PM.