Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By GMMan
  • 2 Post By RumoredNow
  1.    #1  
    Here's a wallpaper made from a certain animated effect in a game from one of my favorite developers. The game is called Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power, and they play this effect as a transition to a vision. I think it looks really cool, and out of the frames from the animation I think this one looks the best.

Unknown_2013-28-02_201310.jpg Unknown_2013-28-02_201314.jpg

I actually made a screensaver exclusively for the animation with time scaling, by writing a new launcher with new setup routines and isolating the resources needed just for this animation. The wallpaper is made by applying scaling and using the engine's screenshot function. I've got 77 captures of the animation, so you can request different frames. I can also produce the same for different screen sizes if there's the demand. Note that the wallpaper seems to look better on a computer monitor than the TouchPad screen. The latter looks a bit too saturated, so if anyone needs me to I can adjust the image to make it look better on TouchPad.

BTW, It looks like the forums are automatically converting the images to JPEGs for some reason. I can provide an external link if the quality sucks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Remy X, RumoredNow and Rnp like this.
    Looks pretty cool...

Now if you could make it a Live Wallpaper for TouchPad, you could become almost as Great as Alexander!!!

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Remy X and Rnp like this.