Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thenyboy
  • 1 Post By John Steffes
  1.    #1  
    Would it be possible for someone to post the wallpaper that's been included with Open webOS of the rock face and water with the sunset in the background. Seeing it all of these pictures of device boots has made me want to use it.

Forgive me if a thread like this exists already, I searched and searched without finding one.
    Palm Pre 2 HP Veer 4G (2.2.4) HP Veer 4G HP Pre 3 HP Pre 3 HP Pre 3 (Cracked Display) HP TouchPad
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by terranoide View Post
    +1
    I think they might have been posted already, though I'm probably thinking of the original TouchPad wallpapers. Dig down in this forum.
    I don't think it has been posted...

I've tried a couple of times to extract it from the desktop ISO penkia made with no luck.

When running the desktop ISO there is no "Pictures" App or I'd just email it to myself...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyAmiss View Post
    Would it be possible for someone to post the wallpaper that's been included with Open webOS of the rock face and water with the sunset in the background. Seeing it all of these pictures of device boots has made me want to use it.

Forgive me if a thread like this exists already, I searched and searched without finding one.
    Here you go!!

500px / Photo "standing the test of time" by Vivek Sekar

In fact, it's a picture they took from internet, i found it in the site of the photographer ( vivek sekar blog ). Amazing!!

EDIT: bad news, cannot download the picture

EDIT 2: got it!

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (169.0 KB, 25 views)
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/21/2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added file link for members
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Wladimir Crippa likes this.
    Found it on google now, so everybody can have it, check my post above.

Anyway and just in case if we are going to have problem because of it, let me know and i'll remove the link.
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    <<added file link for members to download>>

Thanks!

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    <<added file link for members to download>>

Thanks!
    FYI Real Open webOS link...

https://github.com/openwebos/luna-sy.../wallpaper.tar

It includes a license file with it, without a water mark...

FYI Want to read the license file...

https://github.com/openwebos/luna-sy...ge_LICENSE.txt
    Remy X likes this.
    A full license for a single image. That's slightly amusing. So apparently you can tell the whole world that you're working on "enhancing" the wallpaper image for the purpose of pushing the Open webOS project forward or something like that.
    Oooo! Beautiful. Never seen it before.

I tried to save a copy of it twice before realizing that the latest Canary build of chrome (loaded thanks to auto-update) will keep crashing for as long as i keep clicking "save"

Oh well.. Firefox time