Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58
Like Tree15Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hi everyone.

    I'm starting a thread to show to everyone what is your favorite (current) wallpaper on your TouchPad.

    I took mine from the "HP Splash" wallpaper for Windows from 2006.

    Feel free to use it !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. Smubeht's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    #2  
    Here is the one i use.



    Found using InterfaceLift HD - The Cube

    http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/d.../the_cube.html
  3. bnceo's Avatar
    Posts
    533 Posts
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    #3  
    I use a variety from the HP Windows 7 Theme. Check out my thread in this forum
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
  4. #4  
    <<thread moved>>
  5. TimBoch's Avatar
    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    #5  
    From the U2 concert in Minneapolis on July 23rd.

    Tim Boche

    Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ctoupin View Post
    Hi everyone.

    I'm starting a thread to show to everyone what is your favorite (current) wallpaper on your TouchPad.

    I took mine from the "HP Splash" wallpaper for Windows from 2006.

    Feel free to use it !!!

    I found this on the artist's blog, here: Ryan Savas: Zod, Non, & Ursa aka The Phantom Zone

    stickerboy likes this.
  7. #7  
    Remy X likes this.
  8. #8  
    I'm using this one from Desktop Nexus.



    They have some of the best images. 1024x768 images fit perfectly and the bonus is webOS crops the background in landsdape mode to the right side of the image.


    The blue planet / Der blaue Planet - Planets Wallpaper 27636 - Desktop Nexus Space
  9. #9  
    What I'm using....

    Looks wonderful in either orientation.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ncinerate; 08/22/2011 at 02:46 AM.
  10. #10  
    @jetsetter can you give a link to that image please? Or go to your photos and take s screenshot of just the picture? Because I think it is gorgeous.

    also, here is what I am currently using:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sz2fJjO1XW...e_1024x768.jpg
  11. #11  
    Here's my current wallpaper.

    Photography Artistic Wallpaper
  12. #12  
  13. #13  
    Crappy picture but this is what im running right now. also still running the plastic it comes wrapped in.

  14. #14  
    Nyan cat is nyan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    z0g, thenyboy and Vistaus like this.
  15. #15  
    here's my current wallp. Just google for ipad2 HD wallpaper ..there are tons online (1024 x1024)

    Last edited by tptp; 09/02/2011 at 10:40 AM.
    the root.
  16. mrdmc's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #16  
    Here's mine. It might be more impressive if you know my name is Doug.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrdmc; 09/02/2011 at 02:28 PM.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by inferno7799 View Post
    @jetsetter can you give a link to that image please? Or go to your photos and take s screenshot of just the picture? Because I think it is gorgeous.

    also, here is what I am currently using:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sz2fJjO1XW...e_1024x768.jpg
    the wallpaper i am using can be found in the InterfaceLift app in the Nature category. let me know if you have trouble finding it..
  18. Snooty's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    the wallpaper i am using can be found in the InterfaceLift app in the Nature category. let me know if you have trouble finding it..
    I am using the InterfaceLiftHD app and I dont see categories. I only see Tags and Artists. Are you not using the HD version?
  19. #19  
    I like it postapocalyptical

  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by tptp View Post
    here's my current wallp. Just google for ipad2 HD wallpaper ..there are tons online (1024 x1024)

    googled it but could not find that exact ferrari image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions